chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Her presence was very Bollywoodized and her intro with the Rajesh Khanna theme really irked me. I fear Kaka's legacy will be tarnished. I don't know how Akshay felt about this.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ She is just a Drama queen .who is here fr publicity .Hope she gets Evicted soon
Edited by -Sans- - 11 years ago
destinygirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think she wil be a boring contestant ,,,others will vote her out ..hopefully in first eliminiation
SweetPoison_xo thumbnail
I find her very boring, she should be voted out first.
swarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The aunty characters hardly stay long,with the exception of seema parihar. She is boring,the only thing is she may stay for as long as she brings controversies and exposes dirt,but i think she will be nominated early on.
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She will have her 15 seconds of "fame", wash Rajesh Khanna's dirty linen in public, shed some tears, then her gig will be up and she will be eliminated ๐Ÿ˜†
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope may she be shown the doors soon.. dont wish to see the usual rona dhona drama .. as we are here to watch reality show not the scripted soap opera!
Edited by amina.ahmedraza - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

I hope may she be shown the doors soon.. dont wish to see the usual rona dhona drama .. as we are here to watch reality show not the scripted soap opera!

It's really not the rona dhona, its the tarnishing of a legend like Rajesh Khanna which is really trouble some. The person is dead, so why are they raking this issue unnecessarily.
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

It's really not the rona dhona, its the tarnishing of a legend like Rajesh Khanna which is really trouble some. The person is dead, so why are they raking this issue unnecessarily.

I m like the family of Rajesh sb must not be feeling comfortable while seeing this lady on screen ... the creatives of BB should have respect the feelings of someone's family who is no more in the world!
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

I m like the family of Rajesh sb must not be feeling comfortable while seeing this lady on screen ... the creatives of BB should have respect the feelings of someone's family who is no more in the world!

They actually brought Akshay Kumar on the show today which was really pathetic.

Akshay Kumar is the son in law of Rajesh khanna.