Users

Frequent Posters

kanchhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jadugar

no i dont...but does i really need? watch the recap where they told purv bharat

ok episode 1 or 2

kal dikhaya tha toh ofcourse 2 na?? see m not saying anything ab india...we hihgly love indian shows we are just SAYINGabt zeetv
sakshat191 thumbnail
The Lord Buddha was born in 623 BC in the sacred area of Lumbini located in the Terai plains of southern Nepal, testified by the inscription on the pillar erected by the Mauryan Emperor Asoka in 249 BC. Lumbini is one of the holiest places of one of the world's great religions, and its remains contain important evidence about the nature of Buddhist pilgrimage centres from as early as the 3rd century BC
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
There is already one debate post open on this same issue here Gautam Buddha was born in Nepal not India... .. I feel the debate can b carried on in this one post only instead of opening so many similar posts ,.

Also plss remember this is a fiction show , so many things might not b accurate .. Plss stop fighting or getting personal with member on this issue .,. carry the debate in a sporting way ..

Closing this topic .. continue the discussion in one thread only whose link is given above
Zee tv dev team