Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Akki looks hot. πŸ₯³

I would use several other words to describe Akki, but for some reason, I am never able to associate the word "hot" with Akshay Kumar. πŸ˜† What is he promoting this time? Another terrible comedy for the masses? πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I would use several other words to describe Akki, but for some reason, I am never able to associate the word "hot" with Akshay Kumar. πŸ˜† What is he promoting this time? Another terrible comedy for the masses? πŸ˜†

he was there for his film "boss"
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol yes. I think he is promoting Boss.

~~

Kushal Tandon drops a bomb as soon as he enters. Main kanya ke saath so jauonga but Andy ke saath nahi. πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Apoorva Agnihotri - I remember him from that show Jassi years ago when he played "Armaan Sir". And from Pardes where he plays SRK's younger brother and bites Mahima Chaudhary before marriage. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† What is doing now? Does he actually come on TV anymore or is he just in Big Boss out of the blue?
And his wife - Shilpa, I remember she played like the 3rd or 4th Kusum on Ekta's show Kkusum. πŸ˜† I actually did not know they were married until now. Lol.

Clearly my knowledge of Indian television is limited to over 10-15 years ago. πŸ˜†
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOL, since when is being fat a claim to fame. What gets him to BB - aam aadmi or what?
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~~~

aaarghhh all she does is cry cry cry and shed 1 tear.. naap tol ke.. next time if i see her crying BTW people know her as "superstar rajesh khanna's companion..*cry cry* jise sirf ek hi human samajh saka *cry cry*"

Laxmi... Woman, who will tell us everytime you change ur name? 😑
fire_gun thumbnail

Apoorva Agnihotri - I remember him from that show Jassi years ago when he played "Armaan Sir". And from Pardes where he plays SRK's younger brother and bites Mahima Chaudhary before marriage. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† What is doing now? Does he actually come on TV anymore or is he just in Big Boss out of the blue?

And his wife - Shilpa, I remember she played like the 3rd or 4th Kusum on Ekta's show Kkusum. πŸ˜† I actually did not know they were married until now. Lol.

Clearly my knowledge of Indian television is limited to over 10-15 years ago. πŸ˜†

both mia-biwi r joblessπŸ˜† recently both were caught in rave party for taking drugsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† result came positive but they still deny that they took any drugsπŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

LOL, since when is being fat a claim to fame. What gets him to BB - aam aadmi or what?

KRK mentioned that he is Salman's friend.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Lol yes. I think he is promoting Boss.

~~

Kushal Tandon drops a bomb as soon as he enters. Main kanya ke saath so jauonga but Andy ke saath nahi. πŸ˜†

Whatever happened to his Eastern European girlfriend that he was on Nach Baliye with? Wonder what she has to say! πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

he did film with salman :body gaurd" and he was one of the producer of film readyπŸ˜‰