Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhapsody92

Nobody can be like Imam. There can be only one Imam πŸ˜†

Yes he was behaving very nicely in Welcome, but he did back biting. He did it one with Ragini, when Nigar was upset with the mujra set up remark πŸ˜†
In Dare to Date show, he used to Band Bajao all the contestants in a very polite manner πŸ˜†
He seems entertaining with a good fashion sense. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be boring, I'll be very disappointed

You're an old member na? I feel I know you..
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

You're an old member na? I feel I know you..

No I just joined day before yesterday 😊
Not a old member, but helloo :)
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
VJ Andy is pretty cool. I used to watch Dare to Date on Channel V. He was genuinely funny and quick witted. My only fear is that they don't try to gay him out on the show. He is into fashion and has a pitchy voice and there is some doubt about his sexual orientation. However, I don't want the show to focus on that.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No I just joined day before yesterday 😊
Not a old member, but helloo :)

lol.. okay.. hello
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone tell me what sorta show was 'Welcome' :/?
Rhapsody92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y2JisBack

It was a cooking show. Where each week, there used to be around 5 celebs and 1 of them have to cook each day and be the host. Rest of the members work was to find faults in the decor, food, hosting skills (Not exactly faults, but this is what they used to do), and give score to each party.
It was a Indian version of Come dine with me 😊
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

It was a cooking show. Where each week, there used to be around 5 celebs and 1 of them have to cook each day and be the host. Rest of the members work was to find faults in the decor, food, hosting skills (Not exactly faults, but this is what they used to do), and give score to each party.
It was a Indian version of Come dine with me😊

Was an interesting show,I surmise?
Who else were there?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

punk- it was "come dine with me"s indian format
there were 5 celeb every week,one had to arrange daoat for others..they went to his/her house,judged food ,nd gave points.

unfortunately ,tht indian welcome was flop one..coz it turned into a nasty show.they discussed everything xcept food..nd at da end,they brought bb contestants( many of thm) to add spice..bt failed to attract audience
Rhapsody92 thumbnail

Was an interesting show,I surmise?
Who else were there?

No it was ok ok, not very interesting. Ragini Khanna, Manoj Tiwari, Nigar Khan, Sangram, Sanaya Irani, Bakhtyar, Tanaaz, Sara Khan, Vindu Dara Singh, Amar Upadhaya, Shilpa Sakhlani etc etc were all part of it πŸ˜†
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No it was ok ok, not very interesting. Ragini Khanna, Manoj Tiwari, Nigar Khan, Sangram, Sanaya Irani, Bakhtyar, Tanaaz, Sara Khan, Vindu Dara Singh, Amar Upadhaya, Shilpa Sakhlani etc etc were all part of itπŸ˜†

n big boss chose Sangram n Andy 4m it! Giselle,debina,dimpy r d perfect bb material...they can create fire,even Madhura Nayak,kundra's ex gf was so much fun..
But pity they chose Sangram?! Urghh