Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Amitabh Bachchan is my superhero: Priyanka Chopra
Amitabh Bachchan is my superhero: Priyanka Chopra

Actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen with on-screen superhero Krrish, played by Hrithik Roshan, in her forthcoming film "Krrish 3". But off screen she considers megastar Amitabh Bachchan to be her superhero.

"For me, Bachchan will be my superhero for the way he has handled his career. Today, where he is, the victory that he has achieved, whatever he has contributed to the entertainment field and his energy level are outstanding," Priyanka told reporters.

Directed by Rakesh Roshan, "Krrish 3" also features Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi among others. It will release Nov 1.

Minionite thumbnail
I'm unhealthy, says Priyanka Chopra
I'm unhealthy, says Priyanka Chopra

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who has a svelte figure, says she doesn't lead a healthy lifestyle but is fit.

"Nobody is perfect... I am impatient, restless and emotional. I take wrong decisions sometimes because of being emotional. I don't like early mornings. I don't have any schedule. I am fit but I am very unhealthy.

"I hate working out. Only I know how I am working out for (the film on) Mary Kom,"Priyanka told reporters, referring to the upcoming movie on the award winning Indianwoman boxer.

Minionite thumbnail

Priyanka Chopra new global brand ambassador of Guess

International fashion brand Guess has roped in actress Priyanka Chopra to be the newest face of the brand on the global front.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 | Copyright: IANS | 0 Comments | 39 Views
International fashion brand Guess has roped in actress Priyanka Chopra to be the newest face of the brand on the global front.

"For as long as I can remember, Guess has been at the epicentre of fashion for women. I am honoured to be face of the brand and this iconic holiday campaign," Priyanka said in a statement.

"Guess is aspirational, inspirational and so relatable to women from across the world," added the actress, who is carving a niche for herself as a singer on the global arena. Her first single was "In My City".

The star of films like "Dostana", "Fashion" and "Barfi!" feels the association will help her "erase boundaries" and "make the world a smaller place".

Paul Marciano, creative director of Guess, says the actress is the ideal choice for the brand.

"Priyanka's confidence, strength and sensuality reflect the qualities I always look for in a model. She reminds me of Sophia Loren and the top actresses of the 1950s," said Marciano.

He added: "With the Indian movie industry exploding on a global stage, and Guess having a brand presence in 87 countries, we could not have found a better global brand ambassador. Choosing Priyanka reinforces our celebration of multi-talented, dynamic and accomplished women."

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/38450-priyanka-chopra-new-global-brand-ambassador-of-guess.htm

Minionite thumbnail

I'm fit, but unhealthy: Priyanka Chopra

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is often appreciated for her svelte figure, says she doesn't lead a healthy lifestyle but is fit.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 | Copyright: IANS | 0 Comments | 106 Views
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is often appreciated for her svelte figure, says she doesn't lead a healthy lifestyle but is fit.

"Nobody is perfect... I am impatient, restless and emotional. I take wrong decisions sometimes because of being emotional. I don't like early mornings. I don't have any schedule. I am fit but I am very unhealthy.

"I hate working out. Only I know how I am working out for Mary Kom," Priyanka told reporters, referring to the upcoming movie on the award winning Indian woman boxer.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/38447-im-fit-but-unhealthy-priyanka-chopra.htm

Minionite thumbnail

I'm unhealthy, says Priyanka

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who has a svelte figure, says she doesn't lead a healthy lifestyle but is fit.

Skylanders SWAP Force
Get the Groundbreaking video game Where Toys Come to Life, Today!
www.Skylanders.com/SWAP_Force
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 | Copyright: IANS | 0 Comments | 57 Views

"I hate working out. Only I know how I am working out for (the film on) Mary Kom," Priyanka told reporters, referring to the upcoming movie on the award winning Indian woman boxer.

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/38443-im-unhealthy-says-priyanka.htm

Minionite thumbnail
Priyanka turns up the heat in 'Ram Chahe Leela'
Priyanka turns up the heat in 'Ram Chahe Leela'

Priyanka Chopra turns on the heat in the modern mujra number Ram Chahe Leela.

Looking her seductive best in a white choli, dhoti and a tattoo just above her waist, the steamy dance song, which features in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram-Leela starring Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, is a mix of contemporary, kathak and yogic style with atouch of rock fusion.

Says Priyanka, "The response to Ram Chahe Leela has been stupendous... I feel a sense of relief and pride. I loved the song from the time I first heard it and working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali was truly a memorable experience. His artistic, creative vision and eye for detail is very inspiring. I was challenged to push the boundaries with my performance."

All praise for Priyanka and her sexy avatar, choreographer Vishnu Dheva says, "She picked up the steps really quickly. I remember when she had to turn in circles on her knees, such was her professionalism, that though the skin on her knees had peeled off, she continued to complete the steps."

Ram-Leela, produced by Eros International and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, releases November 15.

To follo Priyanka Chopra, visit www.follo.co.in/priyanka on your mobile

Minionite thumbnail
Priyanka to tone up again for second schedule of Mary Kom biopic
Priyanka to tone up again for second schedule of Mary Kom biopic

Priyanka Chopra has just found out that beingMary Kom is a rather tough enterprise. The actress had hit the gym with a vengeance to play the ripped Olympic medal winning boxer in the biopic being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

After the first schedule of the film ended in August, Priyanka took a break from the strenuous exercise regime and continued shooting for her other projects and frequently flew to Los Angeles to promote her debut music album.

The 31-year-old who reportedly "hated" the strict routine, promptly lost the muscle mass she had built for the film. Bhansali has now ordered Priyanka to spend two months getting back into ship shape for the film.

When contacted, Bhansali told TOI, "Priyanka has to take a break andwork out to get back into previous. She will have a boxing trainer and a personal trainer. She has to start feeling like a boxer once again." The actress had met Mary Kom and watched her boxing bouts to train before the first schedule of the film.

When asked about rumours that he had applied breaks to the film's shooting as he was unhappy with the first rushes of the film, Bhansali replied. "Not true. The reason for the delay is the fact that we are focusing on the release of 'Ram Leela'. Mary Kom will resume shooting in February-March as it is difficult to shoot in Manali now."

Minionite thumbnail

Big B, SRK, PC, Deepika dress up for Halloween

If our stars had to dress up for a Halloween party, this is what we wished

filmfare

Priyanka Chopra dressed as Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/big-b-srk-priyanka-deepika-dress-up-for-halloween-4550.html

Minionite thumbnail
verna vanessa garbin @vernagarbin

Look who's already in the pages of @vogueindia Guess girl @priyankachopra Lots of love, Ur Fan from Philippines pic.twitter.com/A0N6hz3ebZ