Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Initially I found the list boring,but whsn I revise the list to me,I kinda feel excited.
Good list.
We're in for some good fun.
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y2JisBack

Rajat won't stay for long,that is i'm sure about.
He's not even good looking or anything.
Tanisha will stay for long,I'm looking forward.She seems to be an interesting contestant.
Hazel will be out in the middle,she can't stay for long unless ahe has got something which makes people like her or support her.

Still after carefully thinking about the whole list of 15 I think they have wasted at least 5 spots by taking useless people. Now latest is addition of flop movie star of 90s Armaan Kohli. 🤢 As if Shilpa-Apurva, Sangram etc. were not enough, one more flop guy they have added. I don't understand why didn't they take Shoaib Akhtar and Navin Bajaj 😭 I don't know what the Casting people of Colors are doing.

Edited by vijaytataneja - 11 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope Andy doesnt turns out to be Rohit Verma of season 3 , he was so annoying that i literally had to fast forward his parts.
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

<font color="#3333FF">
Still, after carefully thinking about the whole list of 15 I think they have wasted at least 5 spots by taking useless people. Now latest is addition of flop movie star of 90s Armaan Kohli. 🤢 As if Shilpa-Apurva, Sangram etc. were not enough, one more flop guy they have added. I don't understand why didn't they take Shoaib Akhtar and Navin Bajaj! 😭 I don't know wha the Casting people of Colors are doing.
</font>

I hate Armaan Kohli.
The couple is boring,but i'll still wait for the first episode to pass any judgement.Sangram will be Nirahua of this season.
The people I really wanted to be replaced are:
Sangram
Rajat
Ratan
Apoorva
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I still feel this is not the final list of contestants. .never know who comes to participate until tonight! ! ! wait and watch. ...

p.s..no bhojpuri related contestants this time? ?? 😲 😆
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alexstar

I still feel this is not the final list of contestants. .never know who comes to participate until tonight! ! ! wait and watch. ...

p.s..no bhojpuri related contestants this time? ?? 😲 😆

Sadly, this is the final list Alexstar. The contestants are already inside the house. The shooting for premiere episode is already done.
Rose_Tandon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kushal will make people go crazy. Im aupporting him. He will play smart !!
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel Gauhar Khan, Kushal, Shilpa and Kamya gonna be there till the end and will make the game interesting... However Tanisha if she is really comming than may stay like Ashmit did ..

HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Pratyusha Banerjee :- Dumb,Brainless contestant.Will fail miserably unless does something exceptional.
I expect her to be evicted within the first few weeks.
why so much grudge against her...
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kushal Tandon: Arrogant!!!Will play it really well!!!
Above 60 days,forms a really strong group.
so true...love kushal so much...😳