πŸ‘πŸΌ nyc thnx for this
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†Gauhar ,Shilpa ,Kamya and VJ Andy are drama queens . πŸ˜†
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too agree! Either he'll turn out to be not enteratining like the other failed or forgotten old actors like Deepak Parashar, Deepak Tijori, Shakti Kapoor and will be eliminated in the first 2 weeks..or else he'll be a bigg explosion or a greatly smart player like Sky/Sid/Dolly/Amar
Let's see what he'll be πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: silverbug

I think Armaan Kohli is going to be the black horse. Either he will get eliminated soon or he will turn out to be another Dolly/Sky.

-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sangram is a REAL PIECE OF WORK?
To me he's like a dumb brainless guy! Watched him in Survivor India ..he was all run by Payal and did what she asked him to like a dumb puppet ..and even he got eliminated just because of Payal and his dumbness πŸ˜›
I DON'T think he'll be ANY fun to watch!

Originally posted by: silverbug

Sangram is a real piece of work.

I saw an interview where Payal said Sangram gives her Chawanprash and other Ayurvedic medicine from Haryana every year as valentine gift.

WreckLass thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a boring list!
I hardly know these peopleπŸ˜†
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good analysis agree with most.
Rhapsody92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha your analysis is great! πŸ˜†
I hope it turns out true for Gauhar and Andy πŸ˜›

As for Apoorva, I don't think he is a weaker one. He and his wife were accused of taking drugs in a rave party. So both for me have equal potential. And I even feel Apoorva is more famous.
Even Pratyusha for me is smart. She left Colors show Balika Vadhu, but still is in a good rapport with Colors. She seems smart.

I don't want Sangram to enter the show. Saw him in Welcome MehmanNawazi, he was boring πŸ˜•
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pratyusha Banerjee :- Dumb,Brainless contestant.Will fail miserably unless does something exceptional.
I expect her to be evicted within the first few weeks.
dont go by her face value..the day she accused her bf of hiitng her..i was like...😑

he doesnt look like tht..thy showed his int on e 24 felt bad for tht guy..she is a drak horse...hse wd have lame in bv..but still will nt under estimate her...
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhapsody92

Hahaha your analysis is great! πŸ˜†
I hope it turns out true for Gauhar and Andy πŸ˜›

As for Apoorva, I don't think he is a weaker one. He and his wife were accused of taking drugs in a rave party. So both for me have equal potential. And I even feel Apoorva is more famous.
Even Pratyusha for me is smart. She left Colors show Balika Vadhu, but still is in a good rapport with Colors. She seems smart.

I don't want Sangram to enter the show. Saw him in Welcome MehmanNawazi, he was boring πŸ˜•

Even Pratyusha for me is smart. She left Colors show Balika Vadhu, but still is in a good rapport with Colors. She seems smart.πŸ‘
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

πŸ˜†Gauhar ,Shilpa ,Kamya and VJ Andy are drama queens . πŸ˜†

pl add kushal and pratusha also..kushal is wele knwn for all fight with his co star karan takkar in ehmmbh..so for he is equally bad..
Edited by Meera.... - 11 years ago