Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

853349 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Totally agree!! KRK got almost whole list correct , I guess Colors added Shekhar Suman and Armaan kohli for the surprise factor but look at these loser celebrities...such a boring bunch !!! koi aur nahi mila inko...😆

Absolutely a boring bunch! But what Kamaal R Khan's leaking the list has done is that now all the contestants know who will the other contestants. Look what Navin Bajaj tweeted some hours back...

1. Navin Bajaj @NavinBajaj

If the #BB7 list given by KRK is true, it'll spoil the fun for the viewers & the contestants already know who they're competing against.

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
  2. Kavya_Arsha @Kavya_Arsha

@NavinBajaj Soo BB7 is scripted? :/

3. Navin Bajaj @NavinBajaj

@Kavya_Arsha I didn't say that. I meant since the #BB7 list is already out, all the contestants would have researched each other on the Net

Hide conversation
    • Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
    12:13 AM - 15 Sep 13
  4. Kavya_Arsha @Kavya_Arsha

@NavinBajaj Oh okay! That is possible :)

Navin has made a good point. Now all the housemates already know who else will be coming in the house so they must have googled everyone's history before coming. So the surprise element is gone even for them, not just for us The contestants would have come prepared this season.
Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And they really think contestants don't know who are they competing against? they already know.. I'm pretty sure..
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
@Shumacher, just like how all of us had some idea about contestants , I am sure participants must be having some rough idea of other contestants too...gonna be more fun - more acting needed now , how they will be fake surprised to see everyone 😆
755187 thumbnail
slap him
dont applaude him 🤣