Madhubala Written Update- 14th Sep

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Happy First "AA Zara Kareeb Se Anniversary"

PART 1

Mehul tells his team that we will bring the magic back. RK says yes the magic will be created by using my money and by wasting my money. He says that this is the first time I am producing a film, My Career, my reputation all is in stake. He says I didnt opened a canteen so that old friends can meet, He denies working with them. Mehul says they are here as they know there work. RK says that you need to see carefully as one is busy eating, one is busy sleeping. He apologies the choreographer and as how will you dance like this. Madhu interrupts but RK stops her and says that whatever I am saying is practical. His team prefers to leave as RK doesnt want them there. Mehul tells RK if he is here, he will work with this team only and the movie will be made with them only. RK says he doesnt need his team. Mehul says he doesnt need him. RK tells them to leave then as he will find someone else.(ufff Ek sher to dosra sava sher๐Ÿคฃ Me loving it๐Ÿ˜›) Mehul says that this industry already rejected you and they dont need you anymore. RK interupts, but Mehul says that cant stand here anymore. RK leaves. Madhu requests Mehul to stay back. Mehul says she saw what all happened. Madhu says RK has always been on top and he will need time to adjust with all this.  She requests him to give 5 mins more.. ! She goes to talk to RK. Madhu tells him to turn and see as no one is with him anymore and he is all alone. She says she is not an actress, nor Bittu ji is a director and Mangesh pandey are only servants who know cooking, this cant be his team. For a film he needs a team. She says being your wife I never asked you to apologize to the PH. But time changes and he needs to change too. She says Mehul has faith in them. They came together for Mehul there must be some substance. Madhu asks RK to try. RK agrees but says not happy about it but fine! RK tells Madhu that my experience says this is a loser team but agreeing to Mehuls confidence n Madhus faith in that confidence. Agreeing for her innerside women who is speaking๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

RK says done and agree Mehul says lets make a movie He ask for the  heroine. RK says crew yours heroine will be mine. Mehul - RK shake hands calling each other.. Super Director - SuperStar.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

RK and Bittu ji coming downstairs. He asks for financier and then a person comes in. They both greet each other in there won styles. Bittu says..the guy is ready to invest Rs.20 Crs. He says that his whole family RK's fan! RK says to call your family in the evening. The guy says that they are here only stainding outside. RK tells him to call them inside. Madhu comes and says that is there any cast with him. He turns to see a whole bunch of people. All of them attacks RK and are excited to see him. The guy makes Bittu take pics of him with RK! RK fumes on Bittu ..from where he found such people. The guy comes.. back.. n sits with RK to talk business contract papers..!

The guy asks for guarantee that film will be hit Shocked n says ..give guarantee.. for the deal..! RK fumes..!

Part 2

The guy says.. keep home at mortgage... and i will sign! He says... its just guarantee that as I can give you 20 crs right away, But he needs guarantee. RK says.. u cannot price this house as its my dreams. He says that if you give 200 crs for this then Also I wont give this. RK ask him to leave.

Part 3

Madhu asks RK to listen to her..! RK fumes and say this is my house which i made with my hardwork and where my wife came here after marriage. RK says that there was a time when flop producers used to come to me as they knew that only I can give them hit movies. There was a time when whatever he touched became gold. He says I was the lucky charm of this industry. He shows a magazine cover on which he is there and says that this title is given only to few.

RK rues what is happening with me. Madhu is quiet. RK asks Madhu not to worry as all will be ok soon. He ask if she trust him. Madhu says no๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Madhu says you told me that whomever you touch becomes Gold. She says not ready to be gold statute. Madhu says that if I become a statue then from where you will bring another jungli billi. RK says if she weren't in my life then what would happen to him. Madhu says he would be a arrogant , rude, ziddi guy and he is still arrogant n snobbish.

Madhu asks about his heroine. RK says already found her, a white facewith  5 ft 5 long hight... big eyes.. breathtaking smile. .n no need of glycerin to cry and when angry becomes Jungli Billi. Madhu smiles!

Precap RK says sure we will find a good heroine! Mehul says we are hoping too ..! Mehul says.. have a women oriented subject so here to see the heroine n RK says.. in his movie. he is 1 to 10 ..rest of cast is later! LOL

Thanks Tanu for the much needed help.๐Ÿค—

Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love the flow of attitude and Madhu's advice to RK! Thanks for the written update! 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Dimple. 
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-Dimple-: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
kart thumbnail
Madhu will be the heroine o Rk's film