milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hana when i wrote her i was in my car n now i have reached home so hi hana๐Ÿ˜‰
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hana89

Im good thnks...how about you...long time no see????

I am fine, thank you. Nowadays I am more in Pratyusa AT in BB forum, but I promise some friends that I will spend more time here as well.

Actually, today is such a rainy and cold Autumn day so it is nice to spend it in front of PC, drinking hot coffee and chat with a friend you did not see long time.
...Hanna... thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindrose

Hey mil...how r you...
...Hanna... thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

I am fine, thank you. Nowadays I am more in Pratyusa AT in BB forum, but I promise some friends that I will spend more time here as well.

Actually, today is such a rainy and cold Autumn day so it is nice to spend it in front of PC, drinking hot coffee and chat with a friend you did not see long time.

Yes branka thats a nice think to do...๐Ÿ˜›
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hana89

Thats good branka...

Ur quotes r always amazing...

Yh even I dont go to that AT...lol

Just like it here๐Ÿ˜ณ

And besides I dont watch bb so wats the point

And that is perfectly OK, I mean this is what I like with SYians, everybody have a right for their own decisions to make and to go wherever that person feel to go. I respect that, like I respect everyone right to choose where she will stay. As long as I can catch you here or there, chat with you from time to time, it is fine with me.๐Ÿ˜Š

I also do not watch BB regularly (never watch it before, even now- do not understand a word) but watch Bikica Caps, read LU, some dear friends help me when I do not understand, I watch when Prats is on TV, and I am OK.
...Hanna... thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

And that is perfectly OK, I mean this is what I like with SYians, everybody have a right for their own decisions to make and to go wherever that person feel to go. I respect that, like I respect everyone right to choose where she will stay. As long as I can catch you here or there, chat with you from time to time, it is fine with me.๐Ÿ˜Š

I also do not watch BB regularly (never watch it before, even now- do not understand a word) but watch Bikica Caps, read LU, some dear friends help me when I do not understand, I watch when Prats is on TV, and I am OK.

True branka as long as we can catch up n chat with each other...we r just especial in this way...

Me too I read sumtimrs the WU...

Never liked that show...even the american version...big brother...

God wen it used to come I used to hate it...๐Ÿ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
Originally posted by milindrose

Hey mil...how r you...

hey hana i missed bb today n they all siad that it was rocking today n pratyusha sung a song n elli danced on it ,,,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
milindrose thumbnail
hana branka im too fine frndsjust went to peek a boo in bb so nice it is finally pratt is coming out as lively girl who used to give so lively interviews with sid ,,,she used to laugh n gggle a lot i just missed it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
milindrose thumbnail
Thats good branka...
Ur quotes r always amazing...

Yh even I dont go to that AT...lol

Just like it here๐Ÿ˜ณ

And besides I dont watch bb so wats the point

True branka as long as we can catch up n chat with each other...we r just especial in this way...

Me too I read sumtimrs the WU...

Never liked that show...even the american version...big brother...

God wen it used to come I used to hate it...๐Ÿ˜†

hey hana and branka u know today first time on bb she came out so lively dear u should have watched it today but i missed it n will watch repet tomorrow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ