Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  • Good night graphics
GOOD NIGHT ALL.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning beautiful friends! Happy Sunday to all!

Such amazing quotes, Sladja, Manu and Riya, thank you so much!

Biki, thanks you very much for the pics you post of Prats everyday, they capture every emotion of hers!

Branka, you and your fun post are both outstanding, thank you dearest Branka, for bringing so much good cheer and happiness!

Hi Hana, welcome back😊

Mili, thanks for the Sid link, loved it!

Dear Vibha πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy that you like my fun post and that it makes you happy. I am grateful for our friendship, and forever thankful for everything that you do to make this girl from outer space understand things that are going on, there on the planet we are temporary occupying.
😊

Thank You Scrap
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Quote: Sladjana333:

Branka, fantastic post.

Thank you Sladjo, πŸ€—
I am happy that you like it, and that we enjoy together and support each other in all this intergalactic traveling.😊 Love you 😊
Love all the beautiful Quotes you put here in CC.

Thank You Glitters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Quote Shobha:

Wow Branka u expalined it beautifully
eacha and every word every emo describe our storyπŸ‘πŸ‘
hats offπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you Shobha for your kind words πŸ€—

I am happy that you like my fun post
😊

Thank You Graphics

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Awesome post, Branka 😊

Thank you Gina, glad that you like it
😊

Thank You Cards
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Quote cherry.j:

Branka πŸ€—πŸ€—

Its just Awesome, superb, beautiful display of emotions and fantastic.
Thank you so much
Look I also kept my side of deal and am back on CC.

And here is something for you

PS - Thanks Riya for making Branka complete it at such a fast speed..

Dear Charu,Thank You PhotosThank you for your kind words and praises 😳

I am so happy that you are back to CC, we all miss you here so much
.πŸ€—

I am glad that you like my fun post. 😳 I guess, we SYians are so much like this little lamb in your animation (thank you for that, LOVE IT!!! Bring smile to my face and just made my day full of optimism) we bound, bound, bound and rebound (love the song, now it entered in my head and play all the time πŸ˜ƒ), and we learn to live with whatever this incredible journey through Space deliver in front of us. Our journey up-till now prove that. Now we know we can do everything (we even travel to another planet we never liked before) if we give it a try 😊

I am forever grateful that on my unexpected and never planned journey through this vast Cyber Universe I met such an awesome and magnificent people, you are one of them, who enriched my life. You were always there when I needed to understand something, when I was low and when I have my doubts. Thank you for that❀️. Love you yaar.πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, hope you will be better soon, so we can spend more time here in this beautiful place that all SY proudly call their home.

Now few words about this beautiful lamb in animation ❀️ you posted. Love it so much
😊
Thank You Animations

Beside the song that is so catchy and a great lesson we all can learn from it, I LOVE the lamb enormously. It reminded me on a little dog call Tasha, she is Lhasa Apso, who live in Africa (my good friend & neighbor has it) Tasha is a dog with tick long fur, so when hot season would come, my friend used to trimmed Tasha and suddenly she looked 4 sizes smaller 🀣 She did not like it (just like the lamb didn't) so once she run to my house with half body trimmed and half covered with her beautiful white long fur 🀣🀣🀣
You just remind me on that, like always, animation that you share with me evoke so much emotions and so much beautiful memories😳. Thank you for that.😊

Thank You Glitters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Quote riya_ss9:

"Charu πŸ€— welcome back, and it is good to see you. No thanks to me, it is all Brank's hard work, she is awesome, and this shows that she missed you a lot."

Riya, sestro slatka, my sweet beautiful island girl πŸ€—

Of course it is thanks to you, well and also thanks to the fact that both of us missed Charu so much.

Thank you for always believing in me, for knowing to push the right buttons and use all the right emoticons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and above all for making me challenge myself, and to prove to myself that even in a situation that is not funny, but quite disturbing and sad, one can always find that grain of happiness in oneself that will grow if we just give it a try. Love you for that, among other things
😊

Thank You Codes
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Branka for all the kind words, I treasure our friendship a lot and so glad I found you!πŸ€—
Charu, welcome back but first things first, get well soon!

Shobha and Hana, loved your creations, as usual, so beautifulπŸ‘

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hana89

heya SYiansπŸ€—

Hey Hana! Please place this in the BB CG 😊
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Hey Hana! Please place this in the BB CG 😊