...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: milindrose

Originally posted by 55shobha

hey hana see u after long time
siggy is nice
thnks shobha...๐Ÿ˜Š

yes after long time...i came yester but you was nothere...

hey hi hana how are u n did u make ny caps

heya mili...n yes i made ...check previouse page๐Ÿ˜†
...Hanna... thumbnail

very sweet memories โค๏ธ

nice siggie shobha๐Ÿ˜Š
milindrose thumbnail
Originally posted by milindrose

Originally posted by 55shobha

hey hana see u after long time
siggy is nice
thnks shobha...๐Ÿ˜Š

yes after long time...i came yester but you was nothere...

hey hi hana how are u n did u make ny caps

heya mili...n yes i made ...check previouse page๐Ÿ˜†

yeh i sure check it ๐Ÿ˜›
milindrose thumbnail
un Post: The Truth is Out There๐Ÿ˜Š
The journey of SYians; exploring the new Planet

This post is meant only and purely for fun, no insult intended
๐Ÿ˜Š

Our new home on another Aliens graphics was finally ready and we pack our things to move there. Camping smileys

Some of our dear friends stayed behind Waving clip artWaving clip artWaving clip artthey did not

like the planet on which we were going

Aliens graphics We were circling around the new planet, not ready to land, not knowing what to expect there. ๐Ÿ˜•

Finally we decide to take a plunge and we start landing Aliens graphics

Aliens graphics We crashed , but we were all fine. ๐Ÿ˜Š

We arrived to the new planet feeling like aliens Aliens graphics

Our new home was beautiful, and we decorated it with our Love Painting smileysFlowers smileysPainting smileysFlowers smileysFlowers smileysSofa smileysDogs smileysDancing smileys

We put the word Welcome for everyone who like to share our love for our Princess
Dancing smileys

We put our bests clothsAliens graphics Aliens graphicsand our happy faces Aliens graphicsAliens graphicsand go to explore the new planetAliens graphics

We met some strange, unwelcoming facesCrabs graphics Aliens graphicsAliens graphics

Aliens graphicsAliens graphics We thought: Nah..it is just bad first impressions.

Our Princess entered to the main mansion.Princesses graphics

They throw her to hellDevil smileysDevils graphics Candy graphics Devils graphics

We met some strange aliens Monster graphics

Decided to stay in our place Candy graphics and enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜Š

We practice yoga to regain our piece of mind Yoga clip art

Singing together, having fun Singing graphics Singing graphics๐Ÿ˜† Dancing and singing mini graphics

Biki Painting graphics and Money Painting clip artcreating their beautiful siggies

We were just happy to be together๐Ÿ˜ŠBratz graphicsBratz graphicsBratz graphicsBratz graphics
Singing graphics

Other from outside did not like it Aliens graphics, they wanted to show they can do everything betterDevil smileys

Singing graphicsSinging graphicsSinging graphics

So they keep crushingPlane smileys in our home uninvited

Bashing our Princess and attacking our homeHalloween graphics gossiping about us to the people with brooms Candy graphics Smilies graphics Smilies graphics who are in charge for order

Some of us who planned to stay just in our home,Crabs graphics and support from there our Princess, was provoked to come out and react on attacksCrabs graphics

We try to come out and make friends, saying we come in peace Peace graphics

Candy graphics Malika bring the peace offering Candy graphics, but all in vain ๐Ÿ˜•

The attacks started from all sites Aliens graphics without mercy๐Ÿ˜ก, they attacked and bashed our PrincessBratz graphicswithout any reasons.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Devil smileysDevil smileys

Army graphicsArmy graphicsPlanes graphicsHalloween graphicsHalloween graphics

Tistaa Candy graphics our Pinky, tried to reason with them๐Ÿ˜ณ, but her cuteness was lost in all that hatred. Sad smileys

Gina is trying to keep an order in the houseSpeaking clip art telling everybody, especially
Riya
Girls graphics, to be friendly to intruders, showing them our hospitality Smilies graphics

Some got scared of all that hatred in forum, and go back homeAliens and space mini graphics
to our old planet full of love.

We try to stop them, but all in vain ๐Ÿ˜”Sports mini graphics

Some people, disapointed in our Princess, left our home, promising they will be back...We are still waiting ... Waiting clip art

We are waiting Sighing and waiting smileys and searching for a goodness in peopleDetective graphicson a new Planet, hoping to find it soon.

Some people at our new home are still confused Confused smileys Confused smileys Confused smileysConfused smileys , not understanding the rules of the gameGirls graphics in a Hell that we find ourselves.Confused smileys

The remaining people who stay only at home, are trying to be positiveGirls graphicshoping that their Princess Girls graphicswill soon be evicted.Angels mini graphics

Circumstances turn Candy graphics into

Irritation with a new planet we are in temporary, becomes intolerable.Smilies graphics

Some people become angry Fighting graphicsseeing how our Princess got bashing without any reason๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Some people are still battling it out Dolls series graphics Fighting graphics Boxing graphics

with bashers

Some are wounded in that battleNurses graphicsHospitals graphics

We become famous, more and more people are reading what we write at our home.

Smilies graphics Smilies graphics Smilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphics

But we all are still together as friends, braving this chaos, and trying to find so
me

order and peace๐Ÿ˜Š

Girls graphics

excellent branka you made our cc truly alive n so nice u expressed us so well let peeps do what they can ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
milindrose thumbnail

wow hana so nice u made today only ,,beautiful u do really liked it โค๏ธ
...Hanna... thumbnail

yes milis made it today...n yh i like it...do u?
milindrose thumbnail

hana it is very nice n wonderful ,,u biki n mani are excellent in this work ,,, loved it fab
...Hanna... thumbnail

hana it is very nice n wonderful ,,u biki n mani are excellent in this work ,,, loved it fab

welcome mili...i luv doing it tooo๐Ÿ˜†
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaymaa

• Awesome FP Branka ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค— U explain our thought and situation very well dear..I am speechless ...Branka ..fantastick ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I am happy to our old planet...feels like safe and around lots of friends love.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dear Money ๐Ÿค—

Thank you dear, glad that you like it.๐Ÿ˜Š
I am also more happy on our old planet and I hope all of us who are temporary relocated, will soon pack our things, and return where we belong, for good.๐Ÿ˜Š

However, till it happen, I promise I will try to spend some time here as well (will find some shuttle for fast transporting from one home to another ๐Ÿ˜†)

Thank You Codes
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bikica

My darling Branka๐Ÿค— I am speechless. it was so, so, so, fantastic๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I am, just thrilled with this fun message๐Ÿคช
my wonderful, gentle, funny, friend๐Ÿค—

Thank you dear immensely. @ Dear all friends๐Ÿค—

My dear Biki โค๏ธ, srce moje medeno <my sweetheart> ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for your sweet words. I am happy that you like my FP and that it put a smile on your face.
๐Ÿ˜Š Love you too, my dear friend, happy that in this huge Universe we meet each other and become friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You Cards