Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sladjana333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveansh

Hello beautiful SidYushians πŸ€—

Long time I did not write any Fun Post (not so many funny things happening, hence FP dry season) and probably would not write this one as well, if it was not for Charu and her come back in CC, and Riya who always believes that I can do it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

So thank you sweet didiπŸ€—. Thank you CharuπŸ€—, for pushing me to do it, it was actually a great pleasure for me, as always, searching for emoticons. So here it comes.
...😊

Fun Post: The Truth is Out There😊
The journey of SYians; exploring the new Planet

This post is meant only and purely for fun, no insult intended
😊

Our new home on another Aliens graphics was finally ready and we pack our things to move there. Camping smileys

Some of our dear friends stayed behind Waving clip artWaving clip artWaving clip artthey did not

like the planet on which we were going

Aliens graphics We were circling around the new planet, not ready to land, not knowing what to expect there. πŸ˜•

Finally we decide to take a plunge and we start landing Aliens graphics

Aliens graphics We crashed , but we were all fine. 😊

We arrived to the new planet feeling like aliens Aliens graphics

Our new home was beautiful, and we decorated it with our Love Painting smileysFlowers smileysPainting smileysFlowers smileysFlowers smileysSofa smileysDogs smileysDancing smileys

We put the word Welcome for everyone who like to share our love for our Princess
Dancing smileys

We put our bests clothsAliens graphics Aliens graphicsand our happy faces Aliens graphicsAliens graphicsand go to explore the new planetAliens graphics

We met some strange, unwelcoming facesCrabs graphics Aliens graphicsAliens graphics

Aliens graphicsAliens graphics We thought: Nah..it is just bad first impressions.

Our Princess entered to the main mansion.Princesses graphics

They throw her to hellDevil smileysDevils graphics Candy graphics Devils graphics

We met some strange aliens Monster graphics

Decided to stay in our place Candy graphics and enjoy it 😊

We practice yoga to regain our piece of mind Yoga clip art

Singing together, having fun Singing graphics Singing graphicsπŸ˜† Dancing and singing mini graphics

Biki Painting graphics and Money Painting clip artcreating their beautiful siggies

We were just happy to be together😊Bratz graphicsBratz graphicsBratz graphicsBratz graphics
Singing graphics

Other from outside did not like it Aliens graphics, they wanted to show they can do everything betterDevil smileys

Singing graphicsSinging graphicsSinging graphics

So they keep crushingPlane smileys in our home uninvited

Bashing our Princess and attacking our homeHalloween graphics gossiping about us to the people with brooms Candy graphics Smilies graphics Smilies graphics who are in charge for order

Some of us who planned to stay just in our home,Crabs graphics and support from there our Princess, was provoked to come out and react on attacksCrabs graphics

We try to come out and make friends, saying we come in peace Peace graphics

Candy graphics Malika bring the peace offering Candy graphics, but all in vain πŸ˜•

The attacks started from all sites Aliens graphics without mercy😑, they attacked and bashed our PrincessBratz graphicswithout any reasons.😲 Devil smileysDevil smileys

Army graphicsArmy graphicsPlanes graphicsHalloween graphicsHalloween graphics

Tistaa Candy graphics our Pinky, tried to reason with them😳, but her cuteness was lost in all that hatred. Sad smileys

Gina is trying to keep an order in the houseSpeaking clip art telling everybody, especially
Riya
Girls graphics, to be friendly to intruders, showing them our hospitality Smilies graphics

Some got scared of all that hatred in forum, and go back homeAliens and space mini graphics
to our old planet full of love.

We try to stop them, but all in vain πŸ˜”Sports mini graphics

Some people, disapointed in our Princess, left our home, promising they will be back...We are still waiting ... Waiting clip art

We are waiting Sighing and waiting smileys and searching for a goodness in peopleDetective graphicson a new Planet, hoping to find it soon.

Some people at our new home are still confused Confused smileys Confused smileys Confused smileysConfused smileys , not understanding the rules of the gameGirls graphics in a Hell that we find ourselves.Confused smileys

The remaining people who stay only at home, are trying to be positiveGirls graphics hoping that their Princess Girls graphicswill soon be evicted.Angels mini graphics

Circumstances turn Candy graphics into

Irritation with a new planet we are in temporary, becomes intolerable.Smilies graphics

Some people become angry Fighting graphicsseeing how our Princess got bashing without any reason😑🀒

Some people are still battling it out Dolls series graphics Fighting graphics Boxing graphics

with bashers

Some are wounded in that battleNurses graphicsHospitals graphics

We become famous, more and more people are reading what we write at our home.

Smilies graphics Smilies graphics Smilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphics

But we all are still together as friends, braving this chaos, and trying to find so
me

order and peace😊

Girls graphics

Branka, fantastic post.

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Wow Branka u expalined it beautifully
eacha and every word every emo describe our storyπŸ‘πŸ‘
hats offπŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

sladjana333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning beautiful friends! Happy Sunday to all!

Such amazing quotes, Sladja, Manu and Riya, thank you so much!

Biki, thanks you very much for the pics you post of Prats everyday, they capture every emotion of hers!

Branka, you and your fun post are both outstanding, thank you dearest Branka, for bringing so much good cheer and happiness!

Hi Hana, welcome back😊

Mili, thanks for the Sid link, loved it!

VibhaπŸ€—

Word Count: 1

sladjana333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Good morning all 😊

Good morning, Gina.πŸ€—How are you?
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Long time I did not write any Fun Post (not so many funny things happening, hence FP dry season) and probably would not write this one as well, if it was not for Charu and her come back in CC, and Riya who always believes that I can do it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

So thank you sweet didiπŸ€—. Thank you CharuπŸ€—, for pushing me to do it, it was actually a great pleasure for me, as always, searching for emoticons. So here it comes.
...😊

😊

Our new home on another Aliens graphics was finally ready and we pack our things to move there. Camping smileys

Some of our dear friends stayed behind Waving clip artWaving clip artWaving clip artthey did not

Aliens graphics We were circling around the new planet, not ready to land, not knowing what to expect there. πŸ˜•

Our new home was beautiful, and we decorated it with our Love Painting smileysFlowers smileysPainting smileysFlowers smileysFlowers smileysSofa smileysDogs smileysDancing smileys

We put the word Welcome for everyone who like to share our love for our Princess
Dancing smileys

We put our bests clothsAliens graphics Aliens graphicsand our happy faces Aliens graphicsAliens graphicsand go to explore the new planetAliens graphics

We met some strange, unwelcoming facesCrabs graphics Aliens graphicsAliens graphics

Aliens graphicsAliens graphics We thought: Nah..it is just bad first impressions.

They throw her to hellDevil smileysDevils graphics Candy graphics Devils graphics

Singing together, having fun Singing graphics Singing graphicsπŸ˜† Dancing and singing mini graphics

Biki Painting graphics and Money Painting clip artcreating their beautiful siggies

We were just happy to be together😊Bratz graphicsBratz graphicsBratz graphicsBratz graphics
Singing graphics

Other from outside did not like it Aliens graphics, they wanted to show they can do everything betterDevil smileys

Bashing our Princess and attacking our homeHalloween graphics gossiping about us to the people with brooms Candy graphics Smilies graphics Smilies graphics who are in charge for order

Some of us who planned to stay just in our home,Crabs graphics and support from there our Princess, was provoked to come out and react on attacksCrabs graphics

Candy graphics Malika bring the peace offering Candy graphics, but all in vain πŸ˜•

The attacks started from all sites Aliens graphics without mercy😑, they attacked and bashed our PrincessBratz graphicswithout any reasons.😲 Devil smileysDevil smileys

Tistaa Candy graphics our Pinky, tried to reason with them😳, but her cuteness was lost in all that hatred. Sad smileys

Gina is trying to keep an order in the houseSpeaking clip art telling everybody, especially
Riya
Girls graphics, to be friendly to intruders, showing them our hospitality Smilies graphics

Some got scared of all that hatred in forum, and go back homeAliens and space mini graphics

Some people, disapointed in our Princess, left our home, promising they will be back...We are still waiting ... Waiting clip art

We are waiting Sighing and waiting smileys and searching for a goodness in peopleDetective graphicson a new Planet, hoping to find it soon.

Some people at our new home are still confused Confused smileys Confused smileys Confused smileysConfused smileys , not understanding the rules of the gameGirls graphics in a Hell that we find ourselves.Confused smileys

The remaining people who stay only at home, are trying to be positiveGirls graphics hoping that their Princess Girls graphicswill soon be evicted.Angels mini graphics

Irritation with a new planet we are in temporary, becomes intolerable.Smilies graphics

Some people become angry Fighting graphicsseeing how our Princess got bashing without any reason😑🀒

Some people are still battling it out Dolls series graphics Fighting graphics Boxing graphics

with bashers

Smilies graphics Smilies graphics Smilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphicsSmilies graphics

But we all are still together as friends, braving this chaos, and trying to find so
me

order and peace😊

Girls graphics

Awesome post, Branka 😊
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

riya for u atlastπŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ Finally Shobhi, and you know how to do it but I have to wait.
It is sooo beautiful, please keep making, make some of hers in BB too.
THANKU THANKU...MUWAHHHA LUB U.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
yes riya sure
now can i free my earsπŸ˜† *kidding*
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 55shobha

yes riya sure

now can i free my earsπŸ˜† *kidding*

Awee u were holding it all these time...my poor baby πŸ€— Haan ab free kar do and use your beautiful talent all the time.
Reenatyzed thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Awee u were holding it all these time...my poor baby πŸ€— Haan ab free kar do and use your beautiful talent all the time.

ok πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks πŸ€—
charu.j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

...😊

😊

Dancing smileys

Singing graphics

Riya

with bashers

me

order and peace😊

Girls graphics

Branka πŸ€—πŸ€—

Its just Awesome, superb, beautiful display of emotions and fantastic.
Thank you so much
Look I also kept my side of deal and am back on CC.

And here is something for you

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUT8QxZ80QI[/YOUTUBE]

PS - Thanks Riya for making Branka complete it at such a fast speed..
Edited by cheery.j - 10 years ago