Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sladjana333

My country is continentaland we have no the sea, but I adore the sea.πŸ‘ I always spent their summer vacation on the Adriatic Sea, where does our Biki.😊

SladjoπŸ€— darling πŸ€—
I hope , come , here where I amπŸ˜‰
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awee, Money after such a long time I am seeing him now. Thank you.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good Morning All, have a blessed day ahead!

Sladja, Riya, your quotes are simple, sweet and profound! Loved the pics of your countries, beautiful nations! My Ex-Yu friends, hope you all have a great zima (winter)!
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😊.😊
Hello Friends

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

😊.😊

Hello Friends

Manu..lovely quote to begin the day...par kaab aayega yeh springπŸ˜•
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi frnds n hopwe u all get good peace her in cc and plzzz tell sallu bhai to take away his hathi 🀣
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Branks, I used to tell this to someone who was elder then me but too much chapar πŸ˜†

And how can I be quiet around anyone, it is not in my nature,
  • 3d smileys graphics we are always in a jovial mood around my place because we get life once so enjoy .

• Drinks graphicsI love drinking and partying ,
  • Dancing graphics Dancing and 3d smileys graphics bringing laughter in everyones life. That is why I am wondering , what the hell I am doing in that Hell forum.

Good morning my beautiful SidYushians πŸ€—
Yesterday events in AT keep me out from here, but now I am back, drinking my second morning coffee with all of you my sweet friends. πŸ˜›

Good morning Riya, sestro slatka, just read your reply (reading from where I stopped two nights ago) and the answer to your bold & blu question is, You are helping your friends, dear. Because you are such an awesome kind of girl who is ready to go to Hell for their friends sake. And we all love you enormously for that.

I mean, we do love you for your other qualities as well, like the love for partying, dancing, drinking etc, but the most for your sharp and witty mind, fast thongπŸ˜† and compassion for your fellow travelers.😊

Good Morning GreetingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Good Morning ecards
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milindrose

andy was so nice i will watch him again tomorrow ,,he acts well n will now relief hellites n pratts from some work 😎hathi mera sathi 😳

Hello Mili, I think all that "quarrel" between Andy & Prats was staged by BB. I am sure two of them will do fine and he will bring some joy and entertainment in Hell. Where did that new guy enter in Hell or in Heaven??

Hello Animations
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good morning my beautiful SidYushians πŸ€—
Yesterday events in AT keep me out from here, but now I am back, drinking my second morning coffee with all of you my sweet friends. πŸ˜›

Good morning Riya, sestro slatka, just read your reply (reading from where I stopped two nights ago) and the answer to your bold & blu question is, You are helping your friends, dear. Because you are such an awesome kind of girl who is ready to go to Hell for their friends sake. And we all love you enormously for that.

I mean, we do love you for your other qualities as well, like the love for partying, dancing, drinking etc, but the most for your sharp and witty mind, fast thongπŸ˜† and compassion for your fellow travelers.😊

Good Morning GreetingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Good Morning ecards

Ah ha ,,,some one knows me so well, and even I surprise myself sometimes how can I balance all at once
  • Dolls graphics I can be an angel or Devil
  • Devils graphics
And all or nothing for friends. πŸ€—