Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: milindrose

branka sladjo we are happy hare mani n me ,,,we don't want other ppl so best peaceful place ๐Ÿ˜›

What do you mean you don't want other people๐Ÿ˜ญ and I just come here to cool a little bit because that haters and bashers are making me so ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I think we should all stay out of there because they just enjoy in more bashing when we reply to their posts. This place is so peaceful and beautiful, you are right๐Ÿ˜›
sladjana333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Sladjo๐Ÿค—, I am fine, lets say๐Ÿ˜•, I say many times I will not go on that filthy BB forum๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข, but than I go and my BP go high. Other than that, I am preparing the house/garden for winter. ๐Ÿ˜›

Branka,๐Ÿค— sestro slatka,sweet sister, keep your nerves.๐Ÿ˜Š
On TV announced that they will be nice weather these days and you can use them for work in the garden, before the autumn rains.
sladjana333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

GOOD MORNING SYIANS.

Good evening, Riya. ๐Ÿค—How are you?
sladjana333 thumbnail

Riya, I like this picture.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sladjana333

Riya, I like this picture.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sladja ๐Ÿค— Yes it is nice pics.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Have a Nice Day all girls๐Ÿค—
Quotes:
*Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'.Lindsay Lohan
*Perhaps rebirth may not be possible but another truth is that we all get numerous chances to make this one life meaningful and worth. Every day comes with many opportunities and chances. Let us make use of each and every day and the opportunity it comes with. Good Morning and God bless. have a nice day ahead.
*Every now and then that inner voice will challenge you, confront you and try to hold you back, and thats when you need to let your heart guide you. Have an awesome day, stay strong, be true and most of all be you!!!
*Positivity will block the negative thoughts that overwhelm you during tough times. Stay positive and you'll achieve more than what you set yourself for.
*It is our mind that creates the kind of life we live. If we think positively we will transform our life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action to the greatest achievement. We cannot always have control over our external circumstances, but we can control our inner world of thoughts, where everything starts. We can't always control our outer universe, but we can, with some effort, control our inner universe.
Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day because it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful, perfect day to begin with.
A smile doesn't always mean a person is happy. Sometimes it simply means that despite everything that person might be going through they choose to remain positive.

The mind is a powerful thing, when filled with positive thoughts only great things can happen.

Biki dear love your quotes so true. ๐Ÿค—
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Edited by Jaymaa - 11 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

GOOD MORNING SYIANS.

Good morning busy bee Riya๐Ÿ˜› Nice to see ya ๐Ÿค—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Beautiful creation Money ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ After long time you make us happy again with your beautiful work. Love it ๐Ÿ˜›
Sneha.Love thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ In my family I only miss a cat ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I was just wandering out on the planet of gajibv, they are in complete chaos. It looks like end is coming closer, with a big speed. Promo is out and it looks like they pack up the gajija wedding for 26th, all of a sudden (I mean a gajirang who is famous for his dragging of everything, now out of a blue hurry...strange๐Ÿ˜ฒ) The whole population of planet is shocked ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Asking so many questions๐Ÿ˜Š Why so fast, why now??? How it will affect ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and her married life?? Amazing๐Ÿ˜‰