Posted: 11 years ago

I love this magical smile.❤️
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bikica

Have a Nice Day all girls🤗
Quotes:
*Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'.Lindsay Lohan
*Perhaps rebirth may not be possible but another truth is that we all get numerous chances to make this one life meaningful and worth. Every day comes with many opportunities and chances. Let us make use of each and every day and the opportunity it comes with. Good Morning and God bless. have a nice day ahead.
*Every now and then that inner voice will challenge you, confront you and try to hold you back, and thats when you need to let your heart guide you. Have an awesome day, stay strong, be true and most of all be you!!!
*Positivity will block the negative thoughts that overwhelm you during tough times. Stay positive and you'll achieve more than what you set yourself for.
*It is our mind that creates the kind of life we live. If we think positively we will transform our life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action to the greatest achievement. We cannot always have control over our external circumstances, but we can control our inner world of thoughts, where everything starts. We can't always control our outer universe, but we can, with some effort, control our inner universe.
Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day because it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful, perfect day to begin with.
A smile doesn't always mean a person is happy. Sometimes it simply means that despite everything that person might be going through they choose to remain positive.

The mind is a powerful thing, when filled with positive thoughts only great things can happen.

Beautiful quotes, Biki dear ❤️ 🤗
I do believe in a power of positive thinking, and try to start each day with some positive quotes and prayers.😊 So I hope we can all stay positive and hopefully, our positive thoughts, prayers and wishes will create something positive in return 😛
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Beautiful quotes, Biki dear ❤️ 🤗
I do believe in a power of positive thinking, and try to start each day with some positive quotes and prayers.😊 So I hope we can all stay positive and hopefully, our positive thoughts, prayers and wishes will create something positive in return 😛

Branka🤗 my darling❤️
Yes, dear, positive thoughts, love and say life is beautiful😉
*Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you've come. Remember everything you've faced, all the battles you've won, all the fears you've overcome. YOU CAN DO IT!
*Always end your day with a positive thought. No matter how things are, tomorrow is another chance to make things better.
*Someday, we'll forget the hurt, the reason we cried, and who caused us pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of out life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bikica

Branka🤗 my darling❤️
Yes, dear, positive thoughts, love and say life is beautiful😉
*Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you've come. Remember everything you've faced, all the battles you've won, all the fears you've overcome. YOU CAN DO IT!
*Always end your day with a positive thought. No matter how things are, tomorrow is another chance to make things better.
*Someday, we'll forget the hurt, the reason we cried, and who caused us pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of out life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.

🤗 Beautiful Biki 🤗 My dear, special Friend ❤️ 🤗

Friendship Note Cards
sladjana333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Money🤗

Word Count: 1

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hathi is hathi oh how big but has wits like ant 🤣
Jaymaa thumbnail