Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sladjana333

Good evening Sladjo πŸ€—

How Are You Greetings

Branka,πŸ€— sestro slatka, sweet sister, what can I say, I spent two days in storing food for winter and I have not had finished. Next weekend, waiting for me again ajvar, chutney.πŸ˜•

Sladjo, vradnice 😊 I asked you in last AT how was on wedding, have you shake your body, dance the all night long?Dancing and singing mini graphics

sladjana333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sladjo, vradnice 😊 I asked you in last AT how was on wedding, have you shake your body, dance the all night long?Dancing and singing mini graphics

Branka,πŸ€— I'm sorry I did not see. At the wedding was great. My heart was in place, as it says here. Brat od strica, cousin is getting married and they were all with the last name as my maiden name.
It was very fun, danced, singing . I was very happy, because I'm the only sister. Snajka, The bride is beautiful and I liked it a lot.😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sladjana333

Branka,πŸ€— I'm sorry I did not see. At the wedding was great. My heart was in place, as it says here. Brat od strica, cousin is getting married and they were all with the last name as my maiden name.
It was very fun, danced, singing . I was very happy, because I'm the only sister. Snajka, The bride is beautiful and I liked it a lot.😊

I am glad to hear, weddings are always beautiful, time when all the family come togetherπŸ˜›
sladjana333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning All! hope this day brings good tidings to all!

Riya, your quotes are most beautiful!

Biki thanks for the amazing caps you put up on the AT!
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning all... πŸ˜›
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning everyone...who r OL
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Friends

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

hey update my shop

Update contians
Meeshu
RoSid
Gurika
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have a Nice Day all girlsπŸ€—
Quotes:
*Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, 'It's going to be a good day!'.Lindsay Lohan
*Perhaps rebirth may not be possible but another truth is that we all get numerous chances to make this one life meaningful and worth. Every day comes with many opportunities and chances. Let us make use of each and every day and the opportunity it comes with. Good Morning and God bless. have a nice day ahead.
*Every now and then that inner voice will challenge you, confront you and try to hold you back, and thats when you need to let your heart guide you. Have an awesome day, stay strong, be true and most of all be you!!!
*Positivity will block the negative thoughts that overwhelm you during tough times. Stay positive and you'll achieve more than what you set yourself for.
*It is our mind that creates the kind of life we live. If we think positively we will transform our life accordingly. Everything starts from within, from the most simple action to the greatest achievement. We cannot always have control over our external circumstances, but we can control our inner world of thoughts, where everything starts. We can't always control our outer universe, but we can, with some effort, control our inner universe.
Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day because it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful, perfect day to begin with.
A smile doesn't always mean a person is happy. Sometimes it simply means that despite everything that person might be going through they choose to remain positive.

The mind is a powerful thing, when filled with positive thoughts only great things can happen.
Edited by Bikica - 11 years ago