Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Siya_

Thank you so much all, for having hearts big enough to still want me as a friend despite my turning on Prats. I'm very touched that you would, because I know how much you love her, since I loved her such an enormous amount, and it's clear you all love her even more.

I will surely continue to be part of the CC, and will post more often once I've cooled down and also once I have more time. Thank you again, with all my heart.

Prags, love youπŸ€—
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Hey just read Hazel bashing Pratyusha as a negative person who creates problems(????) but she is very popular outside

I think that is why Prats is being targeted in BB house and forum, for her popularity and the fear that she may win.

Last night too, Salman hit the nail on the head when he asked Prats that did he think that she was nominated because people feared that if allowed to stay, she would win, Prats said yes!
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey just read Hazel bashing Pratyusha as a negative person who creates problems(????) but she is very popular outside

I think that is why Prats is being targeted in BB house and forum, for her popularity and the fear that she may win.

Last night too, Salman hit the nail on the head when he asked Prats that did he think that she was nominated because people feared that if allowed to stay, she would win, Prats said yes

but all those who bashed pratt it is news that one of site has written about the fans angry with pratts in bb house but i didn't find her fighting ,,when so many different ppl live then such things happen πŸ‘πŸΌ
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
this horrible site is being highly paid to write only n only against pratyusha ,,really how such ppl stab in the back n she has to face all this becoz she was in mistake with frnds like makhi n sara πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much all, for having hearts big enough to still want me as a friend despite my turning on Prats. I'm very touched that you would, because I know how much you love her, since I loved her such an enormous amount, and it's clear you all love her even more.

I will surely continue to be part of the CC, and will post more often once I've cooled down and also once I have more time. Thank you again, with all my heart.

Love you Prags ❀️ πŸ€—

So happy to hear that you will be back to CC πŸ˜›
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Monday ecards
GOOD MORNING ALL.
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Ahhaaa...yeh huee na baat πŸ€— Love you dear πŸ˜† Tera peecha na , na chorenge soniye. 😭 happy tears yaar...let me wipe it with bathing towel, handkerchief is soaked 😊

But this doesn't mean that I will always agree with you, there will be times when we will disagree, to add some spice πŸ˜†

@ Charu, just giving you 2-3 days to rest and come back home, nobody takes breaks from friendsπŸ˜†

Quote Scraps
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Friendship Note Scraps

Word Count: 0

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Prayer Scraps

Word Count: 0

riya_ss9 thumbnail