Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: milindrose

i just saw mani big boss last nite n took all so lightly ,,,why to take it seriously ,,let them see true colours of all in next week they all who bashed p will cool down n will be happy back👍🏼

True, this just masala show..don't take seriously...full on drama starting to ending...I never watch before just this time I see this show bcs of Pratt...😃
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunday Wishes
GOOD MORNING SYIANS 🤗
riya_ss9 thumbnail
friendship scraps, images, quotes graphics for orkut, myspace

Word Count: 0

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Charu Charu Charu 🤗
Don't you dare to run away 😡

I understand what you are saying, and you have answered all your questions yourself. We all are human beings, have weakness, but we expect others to be perfect, this is human nature.
Look at all the superstars, what they have done ( lets not name them), they get the bashing too, but does that affect anyone?
You were the one who told me that this is realty show and will last for only few months.
If we don't like the BB forum , then don't go there, talking about BB forum, look what happen in BV forum, people who watched her for 3yrs, loved and cried with her for 3 yrs, now don't know her, hate her.

So Charu, you are coming back to cc to support us.

So dear Charu, your flight is cancelled because no pilots want to fly you 😆
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys, I don't want to fight with you all. I've come online just now for the first time since Friday and seen your messages. I posted what I did because I'm firmly convinced about it. Regarding your responses - do you genuinely want a response from me in answer to your questions/criticisms of my stand? If you do, I will give one. I'm asking because if I give my responses, that will count as negativity about Prats, and I don't know if you want to read that, or want that in this CC. Let me know if you'd like me to explain my stand here or on PM. If you don't reply to me, I will assume that you'd prefer to close the matter, and I'd understand, too, because I don't think this is the kind of debate where anyone can be persuaded to change their stand.
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_

Guys, I don't want to fight with you all. I've come online just now for the first time since Friday and seen your messages. I posted what I did because I'm firmly convinced about it. Regarding your responses - do you genuinely want a response from me in answer to your questions/criticisms of my stand? If you do, I will give one. I'm asking because if I give my responses, that will count as negativity about Prats, and I don't know if you want to read that, or want that in this CC. Let me know if you'd like me to explain my stand here or on PM. If you don't reply to me, I will assume that you'd prefer to close the matter, and I'd understand, too, because I don't think this is the kind of debate where anyone can be persuaded to change their stand.

Pragya 🤗 Love you.

Dear no body wants you to change your stand, and I understand you completely. Remember, when I make friends, I don't look at the stutus, or their beauty, but their personality. You are right but does that means you leave us yaar?
I respect and support your views, and hope you will understand me, when I am requesting that at least stand by your friends, wipe the tears, but don't leave.

Why have friends when they don't understand you? But be a friend to stand up for them even if they are wrong.
sladjana333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🤗

Word Count: 0

sladjana333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I've been quite busy these days,not find the time follow all the developments.

Chary,🤗 I read your post. I'm sorry about your decision to shut off from everything. I hope you'll occasionally frequented here and will continue to hang out no matter what happens in the BB.

Chay,🤗 dear, I'm glad to meet you in this virtual world. We will miss you all so much.
I would be glad if you change your decision and decide to stay here.😊
riya_ss9 thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ejPG-i03I
A request for all to watch this and understand this. If you all will understand this, then you all will know what is friendship is. A big thanks to my friend who made me understand this when she gave me this video.
Edited by riya_ss9 - 11 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siya_

Prags, my sweet, soul connected sister 🤗

Nobody here want to fight with you, nor we want to change your opinions and feelings. As I told you in my PMs I could really feel your pain and disappointment and that made me also sad, because I did not know how to ease your pain. I know how much you loved Anandi/Prats/SY and to read that they do not exist for you any more, really broke my heart.😭 I was truly feeling bad.

I guess all of us cope with situation we are in differently, and nobody should change their stands. Who are we to force anyone to do that. But we can express our feelings if we are sad that we are losing our friend, for whatever reason. I am sad that you will not be a part of this group any more, even more because I know with which emotions in your heart you are living. 😔

You know that I love you a lot Prags, nothing will ever change that.❤️
Wish you all the best in your life. Stay blessed and happy always.

Friendship Note CardsTake care Prags🤗 Love you. ❤️