...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

thnks sladjo...πŸ€—
charu.j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveansh

Don't worry Branka , Prats is behaving just like a 22 year old girl..
I have seen people bashing her only in the forum. Outside forum, people just enjoy the show and forget about it the next day, and the contestants whom people are not liking now are the ones who are being praised on the forum πŸ˜†. So Prats image is ok for now.
And now that I am not reading the forum comments I am actually sometimes enjoying the episodes. Today's was good one..

PS- how is the the other planet today? And do you need a stress buster from bashing?

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning Riya, sestro slatka πŸ€—
You just come on time to kill this CCπŸ˜†. Gina said she put link for new CC on the firs page of this one, so let us travel girls together to new destination. 😊

Children graphics We pack our things and the bus is waiting for us 😊

Children graphicsto take us to new CC πŸ˜ƒ

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheery.j

Your words are always having soothing power, really, because if you just read that other Planets posts you really become so 😑, So yes I guess I would need than a stress buster, please 😊
Because, as much as I say I will not go there, when there is some voting I go, than I see the titles of threads and I just go to peep and after I am so furious. Though I know they are always the same 10 people writing that posts, still it hurts when you read such a things.

The other planet is as always full of unbelievable rude people, who crashed in our home two times recently, and People with brooms said  (after they removed the garbage that intruders just dump in our home) they can not do anything, however high warnings they give it will not stop that people to throw their garbage in our garden.πŸ˜• (Do you need a code breaker, Watson?)πŸ˜†

Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Good morning Riya, sestro slatka πŸ€—
You just come on time to kill this CCπŸ˜†. Gina said she put link for new CC on the firs page of this one, so let us travel girls together to new destination. 😊

Children graphics We pack our things and the bus is waiting for us 😊

Children graphicsto take us to new CC πŸ˜ƒ

Didi dear how are you and thanks for  providing the transport but you see I was already waiting in my ,
  • Ferrari graphics  So I will meet you there.  πŸ˜†

Edited by riya_ss9 - 10 years ago
sladjana333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hana89

sladjo ...u gotta love rain thought...i luv rain rather then snow...

I love it when the snow is higher, dry and firm, but not like when wet and soggy and when converted into water.
sladjana333 thumbnail

Sladja  πŸ€—

On the road to recovery..

How is voting going on?
[/QUOTE]
CharuπŸ€—I'm glad you're feeling better. Now Sile has 34 votes.😊
charu.j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sladjana333

Sladja  πŸ€—

On the road to recovery..

How is voting going on?

CharuπŸ€—I'm glad you're feeling better. Now Sile has 34 votes.😊

Thanks Sladja  πŸ€—

Hey that's good πŸ˜Š.What is the last date for voting? I will try to get some more votes...
Edited by cheery.j - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Your words are always having soothing power, really, because if you just read that other Planets posts you really become so 😑, So yes I guess I would need than a stress buster, please 😊
Because, as much as I say I will not go there, when there is some voting I go, than I see the titles of threads and I just go to peep and after I am so furious. Though I know they are always the same 10 people writing that posts, still it hurts when you read such a things.

The other planet is as always full of unbelievable rude people, who crashed in our home two times recently, and People with brooms said  (after they removed the garbage that intruders just dump in our home) they can not do anything, however high warnings they give it will not stop that people to throw their garbage in our garden.πŸ˜• (Do you need a code breaker, Watson?)πŸ˜†

Try not to peep there when you know what you are going to face...

My dear Sherlock , after spending so much time with you I know the code language that you use.πŸ˜† Understood everything completely, no need of code breaker.. Atleast People with brooms try to clean our home there...😊

And here is your stress buster. And I think that this animation is perfect representation of that other planet...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e70NIYIfiTc[/YOUTUBE]

Now do you need code breaker to know who represents whom in the animation ?πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 You are my savior Charu ❀️  πŸ€— Love you 😊

Now every time someone crash in our AT I will have this animation in my head and will laugh my head off.  Great animation. LOVE IT !!! And no, I do not need a code breaker, I know who is who here, exactly  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Beautiful example of proverb "The one who laugh the last, laugh the sweetest." πŸ˜‰