puneri thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

.. When they discover original Ashtha - will she demand her name back ? I mean how could they name Gudiya as Ashtha - no identity clash ?

I love your updates, Sree - I have stopped watching the serial altogether, due to time constraints - but every day, I make it a point to read the update as soon as you post it .... thanks a ton !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think each one of them will keep her name, because it's part of each ones personality..
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maybe she wont because archana will fill sias ears how simran sold her and sia will believe her. I mean this serial is soo good they wont end it that soon
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If archana does do anything like this whereby it's simran's word against archana's, then i don't think even for sia that archana stands a chance. Sia knows what archana is like - to the point that in one of the first telephone conversations they showed us between sia and archana, they showed sia saying how she knew archana would throw the telephone, then pick it up and call her again etc... so sia knows archana's volatile nature.And Sia also knows of simran's "almost saintly" character....

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with what you are saying but the writers are going to make new twists to the show. Also they showed a mini promo here in us it shows simran hugging sia and astha watching from distant and abhi too. so i guess we will have to wait patiently
TiN24 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whose Archana?😕 And what dushmani does she have with Simran?😕