Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiya_21683

Lol who cares about thapas in nepal. Nepal is a tiny landlocked corrupted communist country waiting for our india or china to give them some money so that they can survive. Seems you forgotten your history of bad ass gurkhas. China got chinese culture, india got indian culture, nepal copy 90 percent indian and 10 percent chinese. They got nothing of their own. Nepal is cocktail country with cocktail people who don't know whether they are aryan or mongoloid. You can log on to confused.com. Not sure whether even they will be able to help you.

nobody cares about you too. But everybody cares about the martyrs. Tsk tsk, you don't even sound like you are from india. In addition to that let me tell your pea sized brain which is only made to talk nonsense into ppl, bahuns and chettris are pure aryans whereas newars are half aryan half mongol and the rest are mongols except madhesis!
And uff so much hatred will consume you some day. You don't have to teach me a thing about my country. At least we don't have rapists and murderers at every corner!
And which history are you talking about?? Hahaha, i want to get angry at you but instead your nonsense makes me laugh!
Ps, read our history and then talk. You are talking about bhotes. 90%indians?? What??? Aap bohut funny ho re...haha! I am an indian now. Hahaha.
Edited by samana17 - 11 years ago
navyyata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

nobody cares about you too. But everybody cares about the martyrs. Tsk tsk, you don't even sound like you are from india. In addition to that let me tell your pea sized brain which is only made to talk nonsense into ppl, bahuns and chettris are pure aryans whereas newars are half aryan half mongol and the rest are mongols except madhesis!
And uff so much hatred will consume you some day. You don't have to teach me a thing about my country. At least we don't have rapists and murderers at every corner!
And which history are you talking about?? Hahaha, i want to get angry at you but instead your nonsense makes me laugh!
Ps, read our history and then talk. You are talking about bhotes. 90%indians?? What??? Aap bohut funny ho re...haha! I am an indian now. Hahaha.

@ samana
hey dear just ignore her she is just frustuated person... totally frustated... seriously i feel pity for her...
she needs rest .

@sandiya
i told u na go and take rest...
u need it ... and if u can't then go to hell.
sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyyata

@ samana
hey dear just ignore her she is just frustuated person... totally frustated... seriously i feel pity for her...
she needs rest .

@sandiya
i told u na go and take rest...
u need it ... and if u can't then go to hell.

You go to hell and take rest. You both need more. If you don't like other people talk bad of you, you should stop your people first. Nepalese talk bad about indian, its alright but we do the same back you can't take it. Don't be hypocrite. Anyway, We indian are not like nepalese black chinks. Our country whether good or bad, it is well known in the world not like nepal nobody even heard of it. Black chinks, shabji. 🤣 🤣
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
I am not speaking much just because of this forum. But I know that every indian is not like you. Even I have lots of good indian friends. And you have colour blindness I think you dhoti gawar! If we are black then u are invisible at night! Hahaha!
That other ppl is u.
And yes we hate indians like u! And why only we? pakistanis, bangladeshis, every freaking body hates you ppl. And haha what are you ppl known about? Burning each other's temples, being enslaved by britishers, taj mahal built by a turk invader and the list goes on and on!
Hahahaha!
You make me laugh! We are known by gurkhalis, everest, ma sita, buddha, our culture, our traditions. What we say is true but what you are saying about us licking chinese feet, black, whatever is pure stupidity! Do u even realize what you are typing? Feels like taking to a retard! Haha!
@navyata, phool ko aankhan ma pholai sansara kada ko aankhan ma kadai sansara! Jai nepal! Jai india! Jai humans! Peace!
navyyata thumbnail

I am not speaking much just because of this forum. But I know that every indian is not like you. Even I have lots of good indian friends. And you have colour blindness I think you dhoti gawar! If we are black then u are invisible at night! Hahaha!
That other ppl is u.
And yes we hate indians like u! And why only we? pakistanis, bangladeshis, every freaking body hates you ppl. And haha what are you ppl known about? Burning each other's temples, being enslaved by britishers, taj mahal built by a turk invader and the list goes on and on!
Hahahaha!
You make me laugh! We are known by gurkhalis, everest, ma sita, buddha, our culture, our traditions. What we say is true but what you are saying about us licking chinese feet, black, whatever is pure stupidity! Do u even realize what you are typing? Feels like taking to a retard! Haha!
@navyata, phool ko aankhan ma pholai sansara kada ko aankhan ma kadai sansara! Jai nepal! Jai india! Jai humans! Peace!

right... Jai Nepal! Jai India! and Jai all humans!
sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That other ppl is u.
Hahahaha!

"I am not speaking much because of this forum". Thats way I say you are hypocrite. You act nice here but in other places you people write evil and nonsense to hurt indian feeling. Then when we give back you act innocent. Anyway, wasn't it you who wrote slang at my post first to begin with. You provoke me to say all shit about, you don't like it now, I don't care. Did nepalese built the everest that they so proud of. Ghurkhas are known for killing just like hitler army, evil people. Now they do chowkidari, shabji. Nepal stands on donation money, its not fit to rule on own. Its needs master always 😉 . I hope chinks are giving you enough money. Ha ha 🤣 🤣
Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyyata

right... Jai Nepal! Jai India! and Jai all humans!

yeah right! That women is just like a crow cawing all the time. Maybe she read from troll nepal in fb. Tya bolne himmat garya bhaye tei chyappa katidinthyo yeslai. Tei pani kti lai kina dukha dine haina??
Anywayz peace. You are right! Why to waste my time on this halfwit who doesn't talk to the point and says useless things??
Hey buddha bhagwan yeslai kehi gyan dishyela!
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
om shanti shanti shanti hi
navyyata thumbnail

yeah right! That women is just like a crow cawing all the time. Maybe she read from troll nepal in fb. Tya bolne himmat garya bhaye tei chyappa katidinthyo yeslai. Tei pani kti lai kina dukha dine haina??
Anywayz peace. You are right! Why to waste my time on this halfwit who doesn't talk to the point and says useless things??
Hey buddha bhagwan yeslai kehi gyan dishyela!

yes exactly... tesai le maile ta tesko post ma react garna bandha gare. ani tesko post padhda rish vanda badhi ta hasso uth6 ani daya lau6. Bichara vhramit kti...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

The topic was kept open only because as article related to the show was psoted in forum but now the topic has turned into a war zone between two nationalities and IF do not allow any sort of sensitive subjects where one's nationality or culture or religion is put down or personal attacks r made on a member based on one's naiotnality ...

In future too Dev team will not tolerate any sort of debates where one's nationality whether its India or Nepal or any other country is put down and if needed members bringing such debates might even face warning level rise or direct ban

**Topic closed
Buddha Dev team