Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiya_21683

I am neither your darling nor a dude, you should have known that by my name or are you trying to copy american. Ha ha. Nepalese lick english feet before and kill many people from india, tibet and hongkong. Now they want to lick chinese feet and kill indian and tibetan and other himalayan people. They almost stole bhutan by illegal immigration but bhutanese knew their plan and kick them out. They stole darjeeling from native people by spreading like rabbit, tomorrow they will steal sikkim from the native, they need to be kicked out of india. Asian should boycott nepalese for war crime.

By the way I am half arunachali and half ladakhi. Our people used to think nepalese as same as us. Not anymore after they started siding china which kills millions of our himalayan buddhists and wants take over arunachal and ladakh so that they can torture us as well. We himalayan people are afraid of nepal, they are no more like us, they are becoming chinese like.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

By the way I am half arunachali and half ladakhi. Our people used to think nepalese as same as us. Not anymore after they started siding china which kills millions of our himalayan buddhists and wants take over arunachal and ladakh so that they can torture us as well. We himalayan people are afraid of nepal, they are no more like us, they are becoming chinese like.

I dun care 'whatever' you are! Plus, haha so you have got a problem with the chinese ppl too?
When did we ever lick anything? Double check history! Our country has never ever come under any foreign rule. It was ranas who kept us under them and shaked hands with the british and we did break free from them!
If you are talking about the corrupt government then we have nothing to say, but if you talking about us nepalese, we don't even know what's going on in laddakh or arunanchal! Its not called stealing if we try to claim something that's ours! First watch the documentary 'greater nepal' before making these stupid accusations!

And, study and know about the rana regime, their cruelty towards nepalese citizens and then talk! We had to kill ppl but to only save our country! And nepalese fought against the germans in world war 2, never against the indians!!
Do you even know about amar singh thapa, bhimsen thapa, dharmabhakta acharya? No! They never licked anybody's feet! They never did and we never will! Just so that you know!
sandiya_21683 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

I dun care 'whatever' you are! Plus, haha so you have got a problem with the chinese ppl too?
When did we ever lick anything? Double check history! Our country has never ever come under any foreign rule. It was ranas who kept us under them and shaked hands with the british and we did break free from them!
If you are talking about the corrupt government then we have nothing to say, but if you talking about us nepalese, we don't even know what's going on in laddakh or arunanchal! Its not called stealing if we try to claim something that's ours! First watch the documentary 'greater nepal' before making these stupid accusations!

And, study and know about the rana regime, their cruelty towards nepalese citizens and then talk! We had to kill ppl but to only save our country! And nepalese fought against the germans in world war 2, never against the indians!!
Do you even know about amar singh thapa, bhimsen thapa, dharmabhakta acharya? No! They never licked anybody's feet! They never did and we never will! Just so that you know!

Lol who cares about thapas in nepal. Nepal is a tiny landlocked corrupted communist country waiting for our india or china to give them some money so that they can survive. Seems you forgotten your history of bad ass gurkhas. China got chinese culture, india got indian culture, nepal copy 90 percent indian and 10 percent chinese. They got nothing of their own. Nepal is cocktail country with cocktail people who don't know whether they are aryan or mongoloid. You can log on to confused.com. Not sure whether even they will be able to help you.
navyyata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When we buddhist think of lord buddha, we think of india. Lord buddha is born in india as he became buddha in bodhgaya after enlightenment before this in kapilavastu he is prince siddharth. So you can say prince siddharth is born in nepal and lord buddha is born in india. Finish.

You just made me 🤣 🤣
It's due to people like u there is argument and others. It will be due to people like u his existance and identity may face danger in near future.

And ya, that means his every first step on earth... innocent childhood... foundation for his enlightment... everything was in Nepal. so can u show me any place in India where his innocent childhood was spent???

Hadn't there been sacred land of Nepal there wouldn't have been any Prince Siddharata who left his kingdom seeing his people (janta) in pain and struggle on the way to become Lord Gautam Buddha.
And dear check out history too. and if needed buy spectacles too.

And Finally to make u realise whatever u said was wrong (though i think by this time u might have realised) ... i have a question to people like u... if u r born in India and studied in USA or any other Country and got enlightened then does that mean u were born in USA or the other country???...

Buddha spent all his life spreading love and peace but just because of ur wrong concept and unlogical argument... people r fighting for HIS name...
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is sad if it is banned coz they are missing out a great show on Buddha. Such a beautiful show getting banned is loss for people in Nepal.
navyyata thumbnail

Lol who cares about thapas in nepal. Nepal is a tiny landlocked corrupted communist country waiting for our india or china to give them some money so that they can survive. Seems you forgotten your history of bad ass gurkhas. China got chinese culture, india got indian culture, nepal copy 90 percent indian and 10 percent chinese. They got nothing of their own. Nepal is cocktail country with cocktail people who don't know whether they are aryan or mongoloid. You can log on to confused.com. Not sure whether even they will be able to help you.

Ha ha ur in buddha's forum and fighting with unlogical facts...
u said Nepal copied cultures??? GET OUT OF UR DREAM . Do u know Newari cultures? Do u know Rai's culture? and there are so many like this... there r many more cultures like this. and it's due to... both india and nepal has Hinduism, most of the cultures match not because any1 copied. i am feeling petty on u now. Nepal respects Buddhist. I am here in Nepal, pokhara and u should know here are two main big temples and two main stupa just by it's side and two beautiful peace pagoda up in the hills where every tourists visit and which we can see from the entire valley of pokhara.
UNO had decleared Nepal as land of peace.
Unity in diversity is a thing all country should learn from Nepal.
Inspite of being multi-lingual, multi-cultural and multi-ethinic country, till date, not a single fight has been reported in Nepal in the name of religion or ethnicity.
navyyata thumbnail

I am neither your darling nor a dude, you should have known that by my name or are you trying to copy american. Ha ha. Nepalese lick english feet before and kill many people from india, tibet and hongkong. Now they want to lick chinese feet and kill indian and tibetan and other himalayan people. They almost stole bhutan by illegal immigration but bhutanese knew their plan and kick them out. They stole darjeeling from native people by spreading like rabbit, tomorrow they will steal sikkim from the native, they need to be kicked out of india. Asian should boycott nepalese for war crime.

Stop Day Dreaming and Check history before assuming False facts...
U need rest.
sandiya_21683 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyyata

Stop Day Dreaming and Check history before assuming False facts...
U need rest.

Lol nepal got a history . Yes central nepal was a tiny kingdom which manage to steal land from its neighbours. Southern nepal was part of india and northern nepal was china's land. I want nepal to become communist so that the world hates them. Nepal fate will be like pakistan. Soon there will be bomb blast every week in nepal because its becoming commi land. 😲
navyyata thumbnail

Lol nepal got a history . Yes central nepal was a tiny kingdom which manage to steal land from its neighbours. Southern nepal was part of india and northern nepal was china's land. I want nepal to become communist so that the world hates them. Nepal fate will be like pakistan. Soon there will be bomb blast every week in nepal because its becoming commi land. 😲

Feeling really really pity on u. i don't know what is ur actual problem with Nepal and Nepalese (and even don't bother to know). But ur anger and negetive hope won't ever be true. Nepal was peaceful and democratic country and will always be.
Actually u r frustuated becoz u r not ready to accept that Lord Buddha was born in the sacred land Nepal which u hate so much.
But let ur problem be out of this forum... and spreading ur frustuation here in this forum won't help u at all. All u need to do is Have Rest. And calm down... and if u can't then dream whatever u want.
And by the way ARE U BUDDHIST??
if yes then y r u following it and y r u in this forum if u don't follow Lord Buddha's word and principle?? How much u respect Buddhism and Buddha is clearly visible by ur words (talking about bombs, war, and hate)...
sandiya_21683 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyyata

Feeling really really pity on u. i don't know what is ur actual problem with Nepal and Nepalese (and even don't bother to know). But ur anger and negetive hope won't ever be true. Nepal was peaceful and democratic country and will always be.
Actually u r frustuated becoz u r not ready to accept that Lord Buddha was born in the sacred land Nepal which u hate so much.
But let ur problem be out of this forum... and spreading ur frustuation here in this forum won't help u at all. All u need to do is Have Rest. And calm down... and if u can't then dream whatever u want.
And by the way ARE U BUDDHIST??
if yes then y r u following it and y r u in this forum if u don't follow Lord Buddha's word and principle?? How much u respect Buddhism and Buddha is clearly visible by ur words (talking about bombs, war, and hate)...

Yes, I am buddhist. You nepalese should be last one talking about peace. Lol your govt. Treats tamang, gurung, hyolmo and sherpa like shit. For money, your police beat even women and old tibetan refugee. You nepalese should be last one to talk of peace. Claim on buddhism only after you start treating the buddhist fairly. Nepal was a democratic and peaceful country not anymore. Its moist rule that triumps which is commi fed.