Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: raj.

hi all

they better have the live feed..i remember catching the live feed even in office ..😃

lol did you get into trouble for it ? I would not dare do it in my office as they have strict rules.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Malika

can any1 explain what exactly are live feeds?

Live footage from the BB house which was available last year on the BB website and on the phone apps. We had live feed discussion thread used to finish a whole thread in a day. But for most of us got we got a very unhealthy obsession to it 😆
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniya93

Live footage from the BB house which was available last year on the BB website and on the phone apps. We had live feed discussion thread used to finish a whole thread in a day. But for most of us got we got a very unhealthy obsession to it 😆

Hoepfully the video/audio quality is better this time. Last time round it wasn't very good.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ohh sounds interesting...but surely addictive.

Thanks a ton! 😊
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverbug

Hoepfully the video/audio quality is better this time. Last time round it wasn't very good.

Yep, dats so true..i struggled alot with their audio thing, video was still fine..hope this time they do better job on dat..😃
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Yep, dats so true..i struggled alot with their audio thing, video was still fine..hope this time they do better job on dat..😃

Yeah I have a 20mbps internet connection so I don't understand why it was so messed up.

Audio, you could barely hear what they are saying. Although some people refined the audio and posted videos on youtube.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xuseronline

Do you think that this year we are again going to have 24 x 7 live webcast of BB's how?
As per my exp. they will be having the same this year as well.

What do you say?

We will have like last year.We will see swimming pool ,garden area and washroom. most of the time
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverbug

Agree...the quality needs to be better this time round...sometimes when they did Khusur-phusur after lights off i used to put my headphones on full, then Minkdi lets out her hyena laugh and blasts my ear drums. 😆
No2Pencil thumbnail

@bold- dats so very true..😆...Last yr i was silent member, i used to do my exam questions on one tab and one tab always remained open for live feeds...am sure am not gonna escape dis time too with obsession thing..i think this is best thing BB has done...otherwise i would have never watched BB fully...Live feed is pure addiction...😳

No2Pencil thumbnail

Agree...the quality needs to be better this time round...sometimes when they did Khusur-phusur after lights off i used to put my headphones on full, then Minkdi lets out her hyena laugh and blasts my ear drums. 😆

IKR, audio quality bugged me alot..i love totally raw unedited bitching..😆..but man it was so hard to make out all those sessions..😆...don't tell me u also got those earaches,when mink used to laugh..😆..but have to say she was fun..