Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

I had same feeling they r using parul also, even look vikrant character was inspire by mr bajaj from one of most famous ekta kapoor show and ronit roy who play mr bajaj role was only cameo for 80 episode. Guess what people love prena bajaj chemistry so much and he became permanent lead. I think vikrant character is going exactly same way people really start love vikrant sarita over raj sarita pair. They using parul to hookup more viewer for their show as srishty is not that much popular before do that punar vivah (srishty fan plz dont jump on me its true).i already hate this cvs they are so nasty I really really hope they just dont use parul ,but if parul dont get any screen space its mean she is going to face same fats like rubina and I really do t want that.

and when it will be confirmed that they r using her (which will b obvious over the days) we'll attack
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

I had same feeling they r using parul also, even look vikrant character was inspire by mr bajaj from one of most famous ekta kapoor show and ronit roy who play mr bajaj role was only cameo for 80 episode. Guess what people love prena bajaj chemistry so much and he became permanent lead. I think vikrant character is going exactly same way people really start love vikrant sarita over raj sarita pair. They using parul to hookup more viewer for their show as srishty is not that much popular before do that punar vivah (srishty fan plz dont jump on me its true).i already hate this cvs they are so nasty I really really hope they just dont use parul ,but if parul dont get any screen space its mean she is going to face same fats like rubina and I really do t want that.

i m a Serishty fan but i totally agree with you !!! uff ... i just hate this TRP fever .. when u do not believe ur script then why u start a show & use characters/actors ... so pathetic ! just hate it !!!!
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If they r using parul only for publicity tho unki khair nahi.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I think Parul must have known storylines before doing show..
I really doubt, amazing actress like parul would do cameo as such.. something must have strikked her to storylines... Btw... I am very much liking Parul these days.. She is doing wonderful job..!
crazysandhir thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I think Parul must have known storylines before doing show..
I really doubt, amazing actress like parul would do cameo as such.. something must have strikked her to storylines... Btw... I am very much liking Parul these days.. She is doing wonderful job..!

dunno wats happnng .we gt her back after long time want to c her more n more .
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
^So Do I...
As I always say, Even if I am primarily ViSa fan..
I want both leads, RaVya and ViSa to share equal screen space and not just ViSa ViSa and ViSa.. like it is being shown... RaVya's story is moving very slowly.. and that is because less screen space..
crazysandhir thumbnail
Ya i agree even me 2 like eijaz bt don't want any partiality.u knw what when i heard abt parul's entry i really wishd parul n eijaz jodi (one of my dream pair) 😉
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Parul nd ezaj pair is my dream pair also, thats why I said before its really sad to see parul with karan and ezaj with shrishty 😭, why cant divya and vikrant together 😭 ,parul nd ezaj will make hot sizzling pair uff 😛, wish they bring ezaj before and make him pair with rubina/parul. 😭. Now its not possible 😭 😭 😕.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i m hoping there something noticeable thing to do for Parul .. i don't want her to just get used! 😳
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so done with this show already.
All the desperation I felt of seeing her is also over and done with.
I dont want to spend my time looking for 1 minute scenes.
Parul kindly leave the show. I am definitely not wasting my time on this.