Frequent Posters

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: krithikas

Nice post Zai..

Happy to see Parul after a long time..

Will catch the episodes and come back..

welcome krithika... seeing your post after ages...
downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zaina, I was first to post. Mujhe abhi tak add nahin kiya.
Jaldi add kar.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

Watched karul first Interview Mashaallah they looks gud togthr and i loved their masti..karan is so naughty 😛 .

yah 😃 u wil just know what a deal Karan is ...😆 none can beat him in haughtiness 😆
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am fan of parul and Ezaj both but its so sad to see parul with karan nd ezaj with shristy 😭. Anyway I used to watch PV 2 when rubina was divya and when it was promote by rubina only.i really dont like sarita so for me its hard to see vikrant sarita scene so I skip their scene.but definitely love new divya and I think this is the first time happen with me replacement actor is my very fav one 👏 ,i m rubina fan also so glad they take parul as divya. I hope now PH dont do that same nasty thing what they did to rubina. Parul is very famous and very talented actor and wish her all the best.

I want to share something about this show they kicked rubina as divya because they dont got trp, even I heard they said to rubina they dont know how to put divya in the current story , now they bring Ezaj,abhishekh (negative lead) so I think its their last step to bring another famous ctor like parul.poor thing they kicked divya character because of TRP and now they bring divya again because of TRP... verry funny. 🤢 😆.
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

I am fan of parul and Ezaj both but its so sad to see parul with karan nd ezaj with shristy 😭. Anyway I used to watch PV 2 when rubina was divya and when it was promote by rubina only.i really dont like sarita so for me its hard to see vikrant sarita scene so I skip their scene.but definitely love new divya and I think this is the first time happen with me replacement actor is my very fav one 👏 ,i m rubina fan also so glad they take parul as divya. I hope now PH dont do that same nasty thing what they did to rubina. Parul is very famous and very talented actor and wish her all the best.

I want to share something about this show they kicked rubina as divya because they dont got trp, even I heard they said to rubina they dont know how to put divya in the current story , now they bring Ezaj,abhishekh (negative lead) so I think its their last step to bring another famous ctor like parul.poor thing they kicked divya character because of TRP and now they bring divya again because of TRP... verry funny. 🤢 😆.

i knw dear,i m here from the beginning & that's what is my fear also . hope they don't do this nasty thing with my Parul .. if they do then goodbye to this show forever 🤢
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if they do such a thing with Parul u can be sure we Parulians won't sit quiet . WE already stood up when PC's name was used for publicity in afsar bitiya . We won't mind doing it once again .
We may not be as many as we used to but we are still strong and really bitchie when people looked for it
boogle thumbnail
She looked gorgeous in her engagement outfit!
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaRul-lover

if they do such a thing with Parul u can be sure we Parulians won't sit quiet . WE already stood up when PC's name was used for publicity in afsar bitiya . We won't mind doing it once again .

We may not be as many as we used to but we are still strong and really bitchie when people looked for it

yah even i m in 😃
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thnk they r just using parul :-(.they r shwng parul only one two min only 💔
suhanakkt thumbnail
I had same feeling they r using parul also, even look vikrant character was inspire by mr bajaj from one of most famous ekta kapoor show and ronit roy who play mr bajaj role was only cameo for 80 episode. Guess what people love prena bajaj chemistry so much and he became permanent lead. I think vikrant character is going exactly same way people really start love vikrant sarita over raj sarita pair. They using parul to hookup more viewer for their show as srishty is not that much popular before do that punar vivah (srishty fan plz dont jump on me its true).i already hate this cvs they are so nasty I really really hope they just dont use parul ,but if parul dont get any screen space its mean she is going to face same fats like rubina and I really do t want that.