Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaisoif

Awe I'm so happy for Onir and Shalini they truly deserve it especially Onir, I'm glad he has found someone who loves him, he deserves to be happy with someone, and I'm so happy that ArVi thought of this, and I'm happy that Onir and Purvi share a friendship it's really nice, really hope Soham gets a happy ending too.

ya heartly want to see romantic scean of onir and shalini and also their happy married life ..it should be better to onir and purvi life ( when they were married)...

and u r right onir and purvi sharing a good bond what never shown in ovi and arjun case...

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: onirfans

Yes, Bhai! Ekta is making all my predictions come true! πŸ˜†
We discussed this jodi so many months ago...and named them ShaNir, didnt we? πŸ˜†
Arvi are returning Onir's favor by finding a match for him!
Nice collage by Sujata! Lovely! πŸ‘

hi pallavi r u in ekta mind or ekta in ur mind...just joking...

but seriously we all onir fan wants a girl for onir who loves onir and return pure love to onir...always felt sad when saw onir loves all and try to best bring happy in their life but his own life always empty , he never got pure love...but when shalini enter and their cute fight scean make happy and also by these way ekta indicate one day shanir will be couple... and i remember the scean where onir promise to shalini to save her always ...

and also proud to onir for his goodness and always want others happiness before himself...its too good when purvi propose abot shalini he did not agree but when he learns shalini loves him...he respect shalini's feelings and accept her...

feel bad for soham, gauri and sachin also do not know what will be happened in their life...

Very true said dear...m very happy for Onir..finally he will get All the happiness ..I wish jo jo use purvi nai de saki jisko wo hamesha deserve karta tha wo Sab use shalini de ...nd yeah it was too good this time he simply nt give nod to purvi's thought...when he feels that thing than nd only than he accepts her...πŸ‘
onirfans thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

hi pallavi r u in ekta mind or ekta in ur mind...just joking...

but seriously we all onir fan wants a girl for onir who loves onir and return pure love to onir...always felt sad when saw onir loves all and try to best bring happy in their life but his own life always empty , he never got pure love...but when shalini enter and their cute fight scean make happy and also by these way ekta indicate one day shanir will be couple... and i remember the scean where onir promise to shalini to save her always ...

and also proud to onir for his goodness and always want others happiness before himself...its too good when purvi propose abot shalini he did not agree but when he learns shalini loves him...he respect shalini's feelings and accept her...

feel bad for soham, gauri and sachin also do not know what will be happened in their life...

Very true said dear...m very happy for Onir..finally he will get All the happiness ..I wish jo jo use purvi nai de saki jisko wo hamesha deserve karta tha wo Sab use shalini de ...nd yeah it was too good this time he simply nt give nod to purvi's thought...when he feels that thing than nd only than he accepts her...πŸ‘

ya after all he is onir but not this time but always he like this never accept all these by force of others but always recognized what he/she told to do wright or wrong...

remember he never fallowed blindly...
1- at the time of ovi's case first he did not agree and oppose to purvi when purvi force him but after agree when he felt with out him situation never be solve
2- at the time of baby swapping, he never agree but try to convinced purvi but when he felt may be this will good for ovi ,arjun and also for pari he agree to do
3- at the time of fake drama his friend always told him to back purvi and purvi it self want to stay with him but he hurt himself but not agree to back for own selfish reason
4- at the time truth revelation when arjun denay him not to do sacrifices but he did bcs he felt its good for pari's future
5- lastly when purvi told him marry to shalini , he did not agree but after thinking when he felt shalini is good for him and he should do that he do...

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i'm happy for shalinir!!
his way of asking was so straight n simple!! loved it❀️
onirfans thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

even i'm happy for shalinir!!

his way of asking was so straight n simple!! loved it❀️

well i did not see that scean but sure onir will be propose in simple and in own way ...but i saw when he propose purvi also use just simple word and suddenly told...just attractive...

they way of proposing of onir seems so simple and attractive and real but deep ...yaar kya karu every bit of onir i like ...

i wish some one will be propose me like this...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow woh woh, Onir-Shalini praise full swing. Keep going.

But remember what say people before when ARVI try to this matchmaking.

They say ARVI unnecessary poking onir & shalini life. They again try destroy others life. Now they praise of this jodi.

No Problem. Our mission successful.πŸ˜†

Good or bad no one able deny to our ARVI.πŸ‘
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Wow woh woh, Onir-Shalini praise full swing. Keep going.

But remember what say people before when ARVI try to this matchmaking.

They say ARVI unnecessary poking onir & shalini life. They again try destroy others life. Now they praise of this jodi.

No Problem. Our mission successful.πŸ˜†

Good or bad no one able deny to our ARVI.πŸ‘

Yeah..all onirfans are very happy for Onir...accha laga ye dekh kar ki once upon a time jisne Onir ki professional nd personal life ko puri tarah se destroy kar diya tha ab wo he insaan apni galtio ko samajkar kuch to repent Karne ki koshish kar rahi hai... 😊 ..Good or bad no one able to deny that arvi is together just becoz of ONIR πŸ‘
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: onirfans

well i did not see that scean but sure onir will be propose in simple and in own way ...but i saw when he propose purvi also use just simple word and suddenly told...just attractive...

they way of proposing of onir seems so simple and attractive and real but deep ...yaar kya karu every bit of onir i like ...

i wish some one will be propose me like this...

Lol...I just love this doctor...wat a mature personπŸ‘... Bina koi scene create kiye amar premis ko mila k practically soch k khud bhi shalini k saath move on ho Gaya...I wish i will get sm1 like this personality.😳