Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tapasya_SamRata

@Shobhi are u there i need a help!!

i am here tapu 🤗 what can I help you with??
.TapasYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
most cute Raymond ad of sam

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tapasya_SamRata

most cute Raymond ad of sam

who is the lucky bride?? 😉
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Real role

Actor Sameer Dharmadhikari, who played Raveena Tandon's husband in Satta, is ready to go international. He is playing a psychiatrist in a Hollywood film called For Real. Not keen to divulge details about the project, Dharmadhikari says that the film revolves around a child. "Our brief is to look real, the way we are in real life," he says. What impressed the actor most about working for a Hollywood production company was the discipline during the shooting in Delhi. Meanwhile, Dharmadhikari is also working in a Marathi film called Restaurant. For the actor who started out in Marathi serials, working in Marathi cinema is relaxing, as the atmosphere is "homely", unlike in Hindi films where actors barely exchange pleasantries.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1060702/asp/look/story_6426639.asp

(2.7.06)

Ms.SK thumbnail

Sudhir Raikar: Director's Cut

coastaldelights.blogspot.com/2008/08/directors-cut.html
14 Aug 2008 - His debut happened through a music album "Na Jaane Kyun" starring model Samir Dharmadhikari. The album was well received and the ...

I never knew samir was in a music album. can't find this "Na Jaane Kyun" album songs in video
Upilla_Grover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mes from tapu
SD Bday thread will be delayed due to some reason
sure its done soon
Ms.SK thumbnail
happy birthday Sameer 🥳
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A successful model, actor! Girls in Talk, they 'Marathi Hank'
today on a number of public advertising, Hindi, Marathi T. V Series, Movies after sign Samir producer banuna is 'message' of the Marathi film and,
Samir to our colony a year from the If the school The identifies from! If our Colony in Keep on the various chord bhavace friend, the wife, Aparna, all the special people in our colony middle,
and the innovative Schools of ganavesatala breeze, strange noise in the yellow moped from voice to Incoming College Middle breeze, divasem day up considerably stylish in Samir record that has been home to many schemes in the middle of people (especially girls), that is good!
exigence my brother (in the breeze 'wordpress') and a very special friend of Sameer! The breeze that our family friend! If it is the same as the equally down to earth.
mayaboli allow for the interview, when asked by the breeze without any vedhe-beam from the busy schedule of appointmnet immediately. Itakaca yeuna last two hours, the reporters of the mayaboli garadyatuna side of said mulakhati chat for Big smiling, about which the mayaboli tarfe Thank you.

Deepali: Samir first, 'message' of this thy Home production of the first Marathi film
soon appear hotoya, about which mayabolikaram tarfe Let Congratulations and good luck! Samir: We thank you! Deepali: Samir, a chat, even my modeling of days from , but soon 'message' displayed hotoya, when the first message about the playful preksanna sangasila? Samir: One: the message of the story was all about fun Recently some will. About the plot, however, is not sentimental, but the audience will enjoy the authentic theater course pahatana try to have you! The message from the Marathi film for lovers of philosophy ghadavalaya kokanatalya very scenic sections. Aparnani (Camera Woman Aparna famous bishop) of the camera does not have a Chief assistant director and production of sambhalalya important role. The main responsibility kundalakara direction across the padaliye, the restaurant in the East or the Marathi cinema is. In one of my artists in the Franche Devika daftaradara actor, cyril "will appear. This is my first svanirmiti nimitane the message to the Marathi sinemaca my dreams are full, the audience Hope you like it!

Deepali: Samir course, there will be responded to by all Marathi rasikanca From our luck! Samir:Thank you Deepali: Samir, modeling the producer, this is how I stay up to hear Atta mayabolikaranna our hope. If you start from scratch with your chat bo, right? Samir: If you are certain that! Deepali:Samir, you family background, education about just sangasila? Samir: If I m very typical middle class, working class family grew. vadila My Telco It is a decent job, and I was signing in Engineering. , but what I find a job when I had that much to you engineer a better job than ektara can Hou (laugh).Deepali: all of a sudden? Samir: If I really want to do in life kuthalica well planned and made any runs. Often I notice that I love so s seriously would not be seriously But when she started the job and left abhinayataca career to decide it. Deepali: the breeze, or profession of a sudden I'm much charm about what happened because ? School - in college when I acted, fashion shows are of Samir: No c, not at all! Infact, when I was in college fentasaija have never thought about the films. I did not think the ramp shows and were not doing. Deepali: I love the 'Hero material look', physique This was possible due to the special attention the girl? Sameer (laugh) are due to a hotaca! The road through the girls of at least three - four turned back to look at the fact that it would Yes, I have got some charm in me! But in the first modeling I take my wife is giving incentives for Aparna! The support is very appuni, so my career was to begin. I always say that I, Samir, u have got charm, u carry urself so well, why don't you try modeling? Tini so I really did not support that I just decided, that the sign of the bass, and then, of course, that for the seriously ghyayacaca reached. Deepali: If you start aparnamule! Samir, Aparna automatic camera person is the best, you have to start tineca the portfolios? Samir: No, we bhetalo when it is hidden commercial artist. Dogham when we get to the very different subjects to be of marayaco! I bolayaco the technical, artistic and just say it, but I want to chat with a different language and have a. Ingrajalalelam the pure Marathi Marathi bolayaco and I know the hujurapageci! The slow slow, but then I muleca Marathi mean sudharalam problem.Anyways, I was the one who first divided the money deuna portfolio from the Pacific. Then the time pass easily or as an amature artists fesana to show it. Luckily I qualified person at the right bhetalya.Back to the show at the first commercial break to Rajesh benim you. It is true that the first commercial show, I really want to get money for the ramp walk! Deepali: I still athavato of the first ramp show the first outfit? Samir: If the! I had borrowed was, I still have it with me, gifted by the designer because we had one prize for it. I was in a very benim Rajesh ramp shows, they always want to have a career in Mumbai modelling you put it that should go! To my hands, which was a pretty print out a card, as some people said that this would make contact and to everyone! In my very good friend to the 'wordpress' told to. I have a lot of support. Why, during the meet was very Angeles, I myself very lucky to understand this case! Wordpress then mansura secret "could have a few days rent, save money, and the slow slow in the auto 's home would be.

Deepali: Samir, I'm the first or the strgala posters, cut outs which would add to the jhalakavanari?Sameer (laugh): Red Label whiskeys add! In fact it is the people from the tisavi vagire Add 'My face is red label on the model, the equation giving the first carry of the add. then the center of Raymond received confirmation! But popularity is due to Raymond. Deepali: in the breeze! Add to Raymond I was very popular. Tell me when the common man Samir Samir was a model and Karve Road Star Poster I would have to say what the reaction of the people you had to? Specifically, the girls that were not in size, all of a sudden it is mid night calls? I left a note in the case kalatala mayabolikaransi karasila share? Samir: If, of course! The story is very good so that rahanare kalatale. I am a harvest, which is really very memorable. The cradle from a friend, the marriage purchase was and all of a sudden lift off was, elevator in nemakam my poster I just oradalaca, "This is my balamitra! Then, the phone was that plija me and my wife yeuna ten minutes bhetaca the man, that will be the best wedding gift for me! mhantalam I, "Oh brother, Atta adakaloya I drink, but I'm sure the phone will be a time. He and his wife then he would koficam kelavana, and together they were as happy to say! This is so exciting for my bhetanam my balamitra asu can be very happy to see this! The feeling was really very memorable! Vidya Balan would be in the 1-2 ad films. Looks like bullet that peer-to femili Planning of the most memorable is a promotion, rewards, and add to that received. I did not create models that add up to the beginning or to add to our receipt of the award, then every one wanted to act in that ad film. I can not forget the great memories that will never be. Some of the friends are suddenly awakened, and still claim the 'Samyama' Hawks beater as wordpress, Rohit, I have genuine friends like ranajita. My fans in my life harassment fans were. few of the day 1 from the Atta to work about z forever young feedback our genuine fans to have. Sometimes girls anywhere in the world anywhere in the world mobile numbers to find pulling out and annually for at least one or two of the sms z forever young karatataca. Deepali : Samir, edsa, but when you have some gajalelya tv serials, if we have the experience? Samir: It was wonderful experience. The lightning strikes, Nupur, I really enjoy the resimagathi All serials, people also work very well in my comments. Madhur Bhandarkar is then I got the biggest break of power! Deepali: Samir, how I got the power? Director Madhur Bhandarkar as karatanaca How was your experience working with, hope to hear. Samir: The power of the stern was deuna screen test. Bhandarakara sweet photo of my assistant at the screen test and then asked to result fortnight told me that, "You karatoyesa film" smooth experience working with karatanaca faraca is good. I just had to work in the Top dhasakaca. But then I did some work that is mind By Karin will imanadarine. If at any time of a very good quality that is not on stardom. Though unfamiliar to me if I want to focus varahi itakaca others work! Freedom is a good performers, but it is a feature! The narrator is a great quality and the most jabaradastam! The style of narration is f Far off, No one can beat him! My power is dhakkaca a role for public media. Atta due to the receiving of the only roles that are next door or glamerous. Power of the media roll is my middle gray shade! Vivek Chauhan, a role I was in good fun and valuable experience was most important to work with Madhur!Deepali: Samir, you are in power in Hindi, raincoat off bit like the film, while the not so risky? Samir:Off is not a bit like good movies! If a movie is good or bad, the rest of which is not true of the ketegari!You Hindi cinema in someone who ketagarija akhuna placed are! only item songs, super stars were as each film a few sparks as the no. , or otherwise 'Lagaan', like the people in terms of off bit subjects often films in bit about the film better than occupation . Past the audience today, I badalalaya, rich and realistic beliefs have been the subject, which is really helping good film makers! The effect of Drama on the previous films, the film traces the time pahatana hotilaca not appeal today's generation.Myself than Dilip Kumar's Devdas Devdas Shah Khan liked the attitude. Patterns of change are slow slow films in your time today, Overall very natural tone to the cinema gelaya! Assistant camera too easily and too easily ektarsa act! Although this film pattern changed and the old idea that still survive are

Ms.SK thumbnail
thanks manan. 🤗
sorry some of the words I don't understand as seems no translation of marathi words in english 😉