Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ so what she his friend. Since when anyway!! πŸ˜† he should have kept the distance

hope he wont committed the same mistake next timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ he better not πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ we are looking after the interest of angel. πŸ€—
Jay. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^^ he better not πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ we are looking after the interest of angel. πŸ€—

😳

Word Count: 0

Ms.SK thumbnail
Still no news of angel. has she got any shows in pipeline ???
Ms.SK thumbnail

Ganesha, screen stars and nostalgia...

Sameer Dharmadhikari

Raincoat' actor and model Sameer Dharmadhikari is a stauch devotee of Lord Ganesha. Talking about what the Utsav means to him, he said, "I love Ganesh Chaturthi because I love having guests at home. Nowadays, we keep so busy that we hardly find time to spend with our friends and family. So on this auspicious day, friends and relatives come home and we celebrate this festival together."
Dharmadhikar celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi in a unique way. "We make Ganesha's idol at home every year. We offer our prayers to the new Ganesh and also previous years Ganesh. After one and a half days, we do the visarjan of the previous years's Ganesh and retain the new idol," the actor said. Sharing memories of his childhood, Sameer said, "As a kid, I loved singing Ganesh Aarti loudly. We used to have a pooja in our society with dholak players beating the dholaks in harmony. I loved accompanying them as a singer. It was all about a gala get-together." But the actor does have an important message to convey. He said, "Please do not buy Ganesha idols made of POP and other non-eco friendly materials. It is certainly not a good idea to pollute the environment. And secondly, even the Lord wouldn't appreciate the fact that we are making a mess of the environment. It would be nice if you could make idols of clay. One can find God even in a stone. So it is not necessary to splurge on big idols that may harm nature."

(18.9.12).

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

Sameer Dharmadhikari

I love Ganesh Chaturthi because I love having guests at home. Nowadays, we keep so busy that we hardly find time to spend with our friends and family. So on this auspicious day, friends and relatives come home and we celebrate this festival together

http://www.celebrities-with-diseases.com/news-health/celebrities-wish-ganesh-chaturthi-18638.html

Ms.SK thumbnail
Sameer's ganesha this year 2013
http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/ecofriendly-ganpati-festival-sameer-dharmadhikaris-house/

Did you know? It was an Eco-Friendly Ganpati Festival at Sameer ...

www.spamdomain.net/.../ecofriendly-ganpati-festival-sameer-dharmadhikar...
The Ganpati Idol was made at Sameer's House by his very family. ... Small Screen Prepares itself for grand Ganesh Festival Celebrations Small Screen Prepares ..

sept. 2013

I can't copy and paste as the article and photo have copy rights

Ms.SK thumbnail
sameer tagged in TB article
Ms.SK thumbnail
sameer's eco friendly ganesha made ny his very family this year, wonder if Saraswati and Parvati gave hand
Ms.SK thumbnail
Sameer's rank down to 59. πŸ˜• how is it worked? his name was tagged in TB articles and his fan club was active. yet angel's rank went up