Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i like arnav,khushi,armman ridhimi and other famous Indian characters... but for me fawad and sanam are the 1st and last choice for zashaf ...I cannot imagine anyone else playing ZaShaf... ONLY Fawad and Sanam can do it ... and they are amazing ... no comparison with other ... fawad n sanam are the best ...😳
Zoya2550 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad

ummm Karan singh grover and surbhi.

what say?

suri...

ksg may b but Sj never 😉 sanam fawad are the only choice in my opinion ...😳
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
none :(
Indian Jodi stands no where in front of Pakistani jodis! no comparing!
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AALUSLOLWA

ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOO SEASON 1 daikhna tha .. kisny bola saas bahu daikhny ko :-D ..

I have not watch IPKKND 1. My mum used to watch it and when I went pass the tv I just saw 2 seconds of it. It was alright and quiet funny. The guy(Arnav) was just hot, but I never like the girl(Khushi), she use to over react and she wasn't good looking. At the start every indian show has a love story, but later it gets dragged and slowly becomes saas-bahu type. That's the reason i never liked any Indian show. I prefer watching Pakistani, short and beautiful<3 anyways that was just my opinion!
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sanam n Fawad were super fantastic but isnt the question something on the lines that if this show were to be made in india who would be cast.. Okay may be the casting would nt be as awesome and magical as Sanam n fawad.. But name the ones that come close...
Isnt that the purpose of the thread 😊

Sorry if anyone is offended by my post...
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

BUT FAWAD KHAN IS FAWAD KHAN...❤️ ❤️❤️ NO ONE CAN EVER DARE TO BE EVEN 1% OF WHAT HE IS...WHATEVER ROLE HE DOES BECOMES IRREPLACEABLE AND A MASTERPIECE..SO NO ONE COULD HAVE PORTRAYED ZAROON AND KASHAF BETTER THAN FAWAD AND SANAM WHO MADE IT LOOK SO REAL IN SUCH A WAY THAT WE COULD IDENTIFY TO THEIR SITUATIONS OR THEIR CHARACTERS FOR THAT MATTER AND WE COULD FEEL THEIR LOVE , THEIR PAIN AND THIER NOK-JHOKS...😉

I SOOO AGREE WITH THIS %100. NO-ONE like literally NO-ONE can touch Fawad Khan's talent, hotness, sexiness, cuteness e.t.c. Not even tellywood or bollywood! Fawad Khan is one in a million! Fawad and Sanam rocks!<33
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zoya2550

ksg may b but Sj never 😉 sanam fawad are the only choice in my opinion ...😳

id rather fawad khan not replaced he is so ❤️ in Zaroon!
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
barun sobti or iqbal khan as zaroon and rati pandey as kashaf 😛
daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sexy_Angel

I SOOO AGREE WITH THIS %100. NO-ONE like literally NO-ONE can touch Fawad Khan's talent, hotness, sexiness, cuteness e.t.c. Not even tellywood or bollywood! Fawad Khan is one in a million! Fawad and Sanam rocks!<33

i agree to this also totally... fawad and sanam are irreplacable... they have actually lived the characters...😛