Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Sorry to say this, but since this is my fav couple of all time, i wud and cannot see any other couple as Zaroon Kashaf.

Maybe if wasn't very fond of a couple i didn't mind seeing someone else in their place but as ZK none.

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Agree with iqra. ZK have there own special place in our hearts and no one can replace them. But as its a game if someone was to do an indian version oof ZGH i would love for rajeev aamna to play the leads. But like i said Sanam and Fawad were perfection in the show and i love there pairing to the core

Originally posted by: starstruckk

No offence to anyone, but honestly speaking.. Sanam Saeed and Fawad Khan were both phenomenal as their respective characters. No one could have done their roles.

Also, not to sound rude or anything..(once again - no offence) but Indian shows work differently...their scripts, writers, directors, actors etc offer more or less the same kind of content, but in different shows which I feel limits their artists from trying anything out of the box. For instance, I've tried catching a few scenes of that show Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon which is perhaps the most popular show to have been aired on Indian television in recent times? and I honestly didn't see that show offering anything different/extraordinary ...which is why I can't see myself picturing Indian tv actors/actresses in Pakistani shows... because their artists aren't used to working outside their comfort zone. And, in my opinion ZGH had tough characters..especially Kashaf.

Even Bollywood celebs have to say the same which is why most of their tv actors/actresses aspire to join Bollywood at one point.

Hats off to you all for giving great explanations and saying it all. 👏 👏

I agree with most people in here. The characters of Zaroon and Kashaf were unique and very different from the typical characters you will find in India, and I feel they cannot be tied to anyone but Fawad and Sanam only.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed with all that feel Sanam and Fawad are irreplaceable. I mean i love Rajeev and Aamna but i also love Fawad and Sanam and I think that nobody can replace them. They were meant to play the characters of Zaroon and Kashaf and they did complete justice to the characters that even if you try to imagine you can't
The character of Kashaf was so powerful and strong that I feel no one in the pakistani industry could do justice to it like Sanam Saeed did..never mind the indian industry. Like star said, the indian shows are repetitive with similar concepts and the female character is almost always the same. I don't see anyone who can play the role of Kashaf..Sanam was just remarkable and same goes for Fawad...them two created magic on screen which cannot be recreated...there is only one Zaroon and Kashaf and only one ZGH
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No one!
Sanam and Fawad were and are perfect as Kashaf and Zaroon.
borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No one...
Zaroon and Kashaf = Fawad and Sanam😃
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly they are the best but I would love to see KSG in such a role and show
Laal--Mirch thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No one...
I love zaroon kashaf ❤️
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Sorry to say this, but since this is my fav couple of all time, i wud and cannot see any other couple as Zaroon Kashaf.

Maybe if wasn't very fond of a couple i didn't mind seeing someone else in their place but as ZK none.

Completly agree
I wudnt want see anyone in the whole word on tht place
Coz thy very close to my heart
And i think some things can never ba matched up
Zaroon snd kashaf as couple are exactly wot i m twking abt
No offence
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In indian television I really luv Karan Tacker & Yashashri as pair...ll luv to see them something like des charactors of Zaroon - Kashaf😊...But, for me no one can replace Fawad & Sanam...they are IRREPLACEBLE...luv them😳
Chocolate.Lover thumbnail
No one can replace zaroon n kashaf...!!
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya irani and Karan tacker :P

But no one replace fawad-Sanam as Zaroon-Kashaf (:
Edited by -ZumSrK- - 11 years ago