Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Agree with you Pallavi di πŸ˜ƒ Arvi are now there in the show to solve the dilemma which is going on screen. They would be solving Souri's relationship and also A new jodi (onlini) can be seen πŸ˜‰ ( I really waited for this jodi for so long and finally Arvi thought of it ) πŸ˜†

And as the leap is postponed we may get some more Arvi scenes! 😳

Onlini...πŸ˜† Or ShaNir...😳 I agree, I love their jodi, they look so cute together!
Leap is postponed, so great news for us, more Arvi scenes and more Soham- Arvi scenes. I hope Purvi helps Soham in the matter of Gauri.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Onlini...πŸ˜† Or ShaNir...😳 I agree, I love their jodi, they look so cute together!
Leap is postponed, so great news for us, more Arvi scenes and more Soham- Arvi scenes. I hope Purvi helps Soham in the matter of Gauri.

Bold point really true. Hope for the best.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
I don't understand when shakti left then how possible Onir married with shaliniπŸ˜•. Is this ghost?πŸ˜†
ShaktiKiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

I don't understand when shakti left then how possible Onir married with shaliniπŸ˜•. Is this ghost?πŸ˜†

oh phulleeezzz 😑 reported!!! badly commenting on actors is out of IF rules πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
y cant u just mind ur own business..u got ur arvi na then u enjoy ur arvi
oh i forgot nowadaz ekta has ditched every arvians too..after arvi's marriage she has stopped showing more arvi scenes so you are just free to spoil other's image...ekta is smarter πŸ˜†
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misscall

oh phulleeezzz 😑 reported!!! badly commenting on actors is out of IF rules πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

y cant u just mind ur own business..u got ur arvi na then u enjoy ur arvi
oh i forgot nowadaz ekta has ditched every arvians too..after arvi's marriage she has stopped showing more arvi scenes so you are just free to spoil other's image...ekta is smarter πŸ˜†

Is I comment any bad language of shakti or onir?😲
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

I actually think ArVi are the nicest two people on PR. 😊 I DO love ARMAN first and why i am here, but their role is getting slimmer and slimmer. And while i love them as a couple, Manav sometimes was pretty darn selfish... although i always forgive him and love him again. πŸ˜†

I've always wanted to say this but never did: Arjun, of all the guys on PR, has been the most caring of any of them. He never ever wanted to hurt anyone and bent over backwards to avoid hurting anyone. It was why he couldn't say no to marrying someone he didn't love, because he would have hurt Ovi and Purvi both. He tried so hard to please everyone. He tried to please Ovi, and Purvi, and Manav, and his Dad. He tried to please Archana, and missed the wisdom of his mother so much. Of course trying to please everyone is after all NOT the better way to go, but it was out of such a good heart he did the things he did. Truly if one looks back over all his decisions they were all to keep from hurting another person. So, yes, he would hope for happiness for Onir, and of course so would Purvi, it goes without saying.

And yeah if its Shanir...bc they really are adorable together. Very handsome couple with lots of chemistry.

ya arjun never want to hurt any one but never took a single decision itself always did what others want and finally hurt not only himself but also every one...so i think arjun is most weak person in pr... he behaved just like child