Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Pallavi Di very very good post. I really want that onir-shalini pair. Yes, that true that sometime I also want that ovi with onir. If onir with both Shalini & ovi not bad idea.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naava

I actually think ArVi are the nicest two people on PR. 😊 I DO love ARMAN first and why i am here, but their role is getting slimmer and slimmer. And while i love them as a couple, Manav sometimes was pretty darn selfish... although i always forgive him and love him again. 😆

I've always wanted to say this but never did: Arjun, of all the guys on PR, has been the most caring of any of them. He never ever wanted to hurt anyone and bent over backwards to avoid hurting anyone. It was why he couldn't say no to marrying someone he didn't love, because he would have hurt Ovi and Purvi both. He tried so hard to please everyone. He tried to please Ovi, and Purvi, and Manav, and his Dad. He tried to please Archana, and missed the wisdom of his mother so much. Of course trying to please everyone is after all NOT the better way to go, but it was out of such a good heart he did the things he did. Truly if one looks back over all his decisions they were all to keep from hurting another person. So, yes, he would hope for happiness for Onir, and of course so would Purvi, it goes without saying.

And yeah if its Shanir...bc they really are adorable together. Very handsome couple with lots of chemistry.

Completely true! Arjun always bent over backwards to please everybody, to avoid hurting them! He jeopardized his own happiness and peace of mind in the process. Arjun and Purvi would want Onir to find happiness as well. I had heard Onir has stopped shooting for the show but now hes back again so I guess CVs want to show him hook up with Shalini. They do look good together! 😊
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry to say pallavi di but shakti left the show for final now..
he is busy with science with braincafe shoots so there is not chance he is coming back except for some few shots in ganpati celebration stint...
so i guess we cant imagine onir shalini 😆
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkarvi

sorry to say pallavi di but shakti left the show for final now..

he is busy with science with braincafe shoots so there is not chance he is coming back except for some few shots in ganpati celebration stint...
so i guess we cant imagine onir shalini 😆

Did u watch today's episode? He was very much there and so was Shalini and CVs clearly hinted something was cooking up between them. Please watch the episode and then judge for urself. 😊
Actually I also thought he had left the show as u had posted sometime ago that it was his last day in PR, but I guess they are all continuing in the show (Arvi, Onir. Ovi ) until the leap happens.
ParinConnects thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Did u watch today's episode? He was very much there and so was Shalini and CVs clearly hinted something was cooking up between them. Please watch the episode and then judge for urself. 😊
Actually I also thought he had left the show as u had posted sometime ago that it was his last day in PR, but I guess they are all continuing in the show (Arvi, Onir. Ovi ) until the leap happens.

today's episode was shot two weeks back...and now he has not shot since then as braincafe is letting him busy so he is not shooting for pr
he said he lastly gave shots for ganpati celebration but in that also he is seen just for few seconds not more... 😉
pallavi25 thumbnail

today's episode was shot two weeks back...and now he has not shot since then as braincafe is letting him busy so he is not shooting for pr

he said he lastly gave shots for ganpati celebration but in that also he is seen just for few seconds not more... 😉

So officially hes still not out of PR yet? 😉 Ekta can call them back anytime until the leap takes place.
ParinConnects thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

So officially hes still not out of PR yet? 😉 Ekta can call them back anytime until the leap takes place.

that i cant comment on his professional thing...but ya he hasnt shot for pr recently... 😉
pallavi25 thumbnail

that i cant comment on his professional thing...but ya he hasnt shot for pr recently... 😉

Ovi put down her papers 3-4 months ago, still shes seen in 1 or 2 scenes daily, Onir is seen a few times a week even now. Ekta Ma'am can call them back for short scenes until the LEAP!
Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now then say Wait & see.😛
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Pallavi di 😃 Arvi are now there in the show to solve the dilemma which is going on screen. They would be solving Souri's relationship and also A new jodi (onlini) can be seen 😉 ( I really waited for this jodi for so long and finally Arvi thought of it ) 😆
And as the leap is postponed we may get some more Arvi scenes! 😳