Arvi for Onir-Shalini pairing

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all, Thank you to Ekta and CVs for the cute little scenes of ArVi post-wedding romance like yesterday.
The sari and sindoor scene was really sweet and romantic! Especially since during their wedding sequence, they didnt show Arjun putting sindoor on her forehead! They compensated for that yesterday. 😳
Also good to see little Pari with Arvi, attending family functions and going to the hospital for checkups. 😊

In today's episode, Arjun and Purvi were quietly observing the lovely "friendship" between Shalini and Onir. Arvi looked at each other silently, like : Are you thinking what Im thinking? 😆
Since Onir didnt leave the show yet, I think thats where hes headed...settling down happily in life with Shalu, as we had been hoping for a long time. 😃 They certainly look good together. The old Jigar and Rimjhim from BBB.
Of course like many other tracks, CVs may forget this budding relationship 😆 but we can imagine Onir and Shalini hooking up in the future.
It was good of Arjun to offer a job to Shalini as it was because of him that she lost her first job.
I hope Arvi take Soham out of town for a vacation, before Balan gets him in his clutches and Soham does something bad that will ruin his life!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's such a cute thought by our dear ArVi..i'm so glad they are thinking about Onir's future with Shalini 😳 ShaNir are a nice duo :)
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KiShaholic.

That's such a cute thought by our dear ArVi..i'm so glad they are thinking about Onir's future with Shalini 😳 ShaNir are a nice duo :)

Arvi would wish well for everyone, especially Onir, as he was the one who reunited them! 😊
ShaNir...😆
Edited by pallavi25 - 11 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i was just going to say the same 😳
Edited by KiShaholic. - 11 years ago
573572 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Arvi would wish well for everyone, especially Onir, as he was the one who reunited them! 😊
ShaNir...😆

Arvi REALLY wished well and DID well by their respective spouses-Onir and Ovi!!😕
With a track record like theirs, Shalini and Onir should run in the opposite direction if they spot this benighted couple!!😆
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually think ArVi are the nicest two people on PR. 😊 I DO love ARMAN first and why i am here, but their role is getting slimmer and slimmer. And while i love them as a couple, Manav sometimes was pretty darn selfish... although i always forgive him and love him again. 😆

I've always wanted to say this but never did: Arjun, of all the guys on PR, has been the most caring of any of them. He never ever wanted to hurt anyone and bent over backwards to avoid hurting anyone. It was why he couldn't say no to marrying someone he didn't love, because he would have hurt Ovi and Purvi both. He tried so hard to please everyone. He tried to please Ovi, and Purvi, and Manav, and his Dad. He tried to please Archana, and missed the wisdom of his mother so much. Of course trying to please everyone is after all NOT the better way to go, but it was out of such a good heart he did the things he did. Truly if one looks back over all his decisions they were all to keep from hurting another person. So, yes, he would hope for happiness for Onir, and of course so would Purvi, it goes without saying.

And yeah if its Shanir...bc they really are adorable together. Very handsome couple with lots of chemistry.
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will Onir-Ovi be gross?
I used to think abt this pairing too 😆
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Pallavi di thats so true! Arvi always think of others all the times and its why they separated in the first place - for others' happiness.

I hope onir and shalu get together! They look really cute together!
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you Naava, Arvi are the nicest characters in PR. Maybe they have hurt people in the process, but the thing which they always wanted is other's happiness unlike Ovi!
And about Shalini and Onir! well no words. They are beyond cute!! Loved how they were talking with each other forgetting the rest of the world! 😆
Edited by AdorableAshVik - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naava

I actually think ArVi are the nicest two people on PR. 😊 I DO love ARMAN first and why i am here, but their role is getting slimmer and slimmer. And while i love them as a couple, Manav sometimes was pretty darn selfish... although i always forgive him and love him again. 😆

I've always wanted to say this but never did: Arjun, of all the guys on PR, has been the most caring of any of them. He never ever wanted to hurt anyone and bent over backwards to avoid hurting anyone. It was why he couldn't say no to marrying someone he didn't love, because he would have hurt Ovi and Purvi both. He tried so hard to please everyone. He tried to please Ovi, and Purvi, and Manav, and his Dad. He tried to please Archana, and missed the wisdom of his mother so much. Of course trying to please everyone is after all NOT the better way to go, but it was out of such a good heart he did the things he did. Truly if one looks back over all his decisions they were all to keep from hurting another person. So, yes, he would hope for happiness for Onir, and of course so would Purvi, it goes without saying.

And yeah if its Shanir...bc they really are adorable together. Very handsome couple with lots of chemistry.

Very good post. This forum all time run negatively. Good or bad ARVI all time bashing. Completely agree with U what U post. The way U analysis Arjun character is really superb.