Is it love? (Ariya OS) FINISHED!!!

snehav1999 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it love?

This OS is on Riya and Arjun. They are married but it was forced but in this relationship it is extremely clear that Riya loves Arjun but we do not know if Arjun reciprocates that feeling and Arjun knows that Riya has feelings for him. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

Arjun's P.O.V

"Riya!!!! Come on. You are going to make us late again!!! Could you come fast! We have to go fast!" I screamed become slightly frustrated and amused at how she can be so late.

"Coming, sir!" Came a voice back.
I wish that she would stop calling me 'sir.' No wait!! What am I thinking? This relationship has no future. I shouldn't be thinking thoughts like this.

"Let's go, sir?" Came a voice from beside me which shocked me.

"Y...Yes, let's go," I stammered out, after seeing how close she was standing.

And with that I walked out, not being able to see her broken face again because of me.
I know that she has feeling for me but I cannot forget about Roshni. Roshni was and always will be my first true love and Riya and I's relationship is nothing but an agreement that will be broken after 3 months.

A month later

"Team, there is a serious case about human trafficking and we have to go immediately," Rathore said, once he entered the conference room.

"Yes, sir," there was a chorus of three other voices- Riya, Chottu and Shree.

Once in the car, we all reached the destination that the criminals were going to bring the girls at. So we all spread out and his in different spots.

After ten minutes, we saw a car with three jeeps following with girls tied in it.
Once the criminals got out of the cars to take the girls out, we started shooting, so that the girls remained in the car while there was a fight going on.

"Sir!!!! Careful!!!" I heard a voice shot and the next thing I hear is a loud scream.

"Riya!!" shout Rathore, Shree and Chottu scream. And when I turned around I saw the most shocking scene.
Riya on the floor, clutching her stomach with blood pouring out and moaning in pain.

"Rawte! Take her! We will take care over here," and I did not have to be told twice.
I picked up Riya and ran from the scene without getting fire at and drove the car like a mad man to the hospital.

"Doctor!!!" I screamed while clutching Riya.

"Take her to the OR," a doctor said and they took my Riya from me.

After an hour, the doctor came out and the entire team was at the hospital.

"She has lost a lot of blood but she won't be conscious for nearly the next two days. If you would like to see her then please go ahead but do not make too much noise."

We went in the room to see Riya lying there, lifeless and motionless. My heart broke to see her like this and I wished I could have done anything about it but now everything was in the hands of the God, that I don't believe me in.

2 months later

Riya's P.O.V

It has been two months since the accident and Arjun and I have become really close. We have started to act like husband and wife even at home and office. I am really happy, maybe he could move in from Roshni as think of a future with me?

My thoughts were broken by a voice calling me,
"Riya?"
"Oh, hey Arjun. How was office today?"
"It was good. And I have great news for you," he said while hugging me, "you are allowed to come back to office from next week because you look pretty healthy to me."
"Really?!!" I screamed.
"Yes," he said chuckling, while looking at me.

And suddenly he started leaning into me. And well, lets say that one thing led to another ;)

Next morning, I woke up to Arjun looking out of the window. So I walked up to him and stood beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder while I was wrapped in sheets.

"Good morning, Arjun," I said pleasantly.
"Riya... I can't do this. Not anymore. I have betrayed Roshni and I can't continue to be with you like I am happy," he said. Those words that came out of his mouth, those words that broke me. Those words killed me. But he continued, "And anyways, the contract ends in a week so we both will be free."

I died. Those words killed me and he didn't care.
But saying this killed me more,

"Sir, I would like to be transferred to the ETF in Chennai."

And after saying those words, I gathered my clothes for the day and left the room, without looking at him once.

When I reached the office with my own car, Arjun... sir, Rathore sir, Shree and Chottu were already there.

"Sir" I said.
"Yes, Riya?" Rathore sir asked, and Arjun didn't look up from the file at the sound of my voice but I stopped caring the moment he... rejected me.
"I would like to be transferred."
"But... why Riya?" Asked sir
"I don't know sir, it feels as if I am growing too old of this place. I would like to see other places." I replied back in a cold voice.
"Ok... I will see what I can do." He said looking between Arjun sit and I.

Later on that day, he told me that I will be transferred within a week. A week. One week with him. The person who broke me. The person who killed me. The person who I loved but because of him I feel nothing except revenge and hate.

Arjun's P.O.V

After Riya told her reason to Rathore, I felt like dying a hundred times.
Why did I say that to her?
Why did I say something I did not mean?
What had I done to her?

That night, I could not sleep but I made a promise to apologise to her in the morning.

In the morning...

Guys, I hope you like what I have written till now. I will continue this as soon as possible but please like it and comment on it!! Thanks!!! Edited by snehav1999 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
why did u stopped???? man it was just awesome!!!! pls update and pls PM me...pls pls pls
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start dr.

Loved it so much!!!!!!

Both their POVs r beautifully written.

OMG Arjun broke her heart.

Eagerly waiting for the nxt part.

Continue soon n plzzz pm me.

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
cont soon
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue this.
Its just awesome...
Do pm me,please.
Continue really very soon.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I need a PM for dis 
this was superb

Loved d story

n i m already hooked to it 

continue very soon
Aabish_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome
loved arjun and riya pov
riya getting transfer
update next part soon and plz do pm me
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is just amazing!!!! Why did u stop at this point... continue soon and do PM me
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start dear.. Continue soon..
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its awsome and really a sweet os