Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puneri thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ah .. now Sia will save Ashtha from the fire. She will get burnt in the process and will end up at Simrans' hospital for treatment. Now, I ain't no medical person - but I am sure Sia treatment will somehow require DNA ( or some other genetic ) testing and Simran will figure out she is Ashtha original .. is my imagination running wild - or are there others who think this may be the story line 😃
amreen19 thumbnail

thanks for the wonderful update.. the show is having a huge grip... cant wait for tomarrow... tanks once again...

amreen

cybersindhi1087 thumbnail
In my opinion I think that Radha is acting extremely stupid................ She needs to stop having such negative feeling towards Simran and get a life............. Aastha is also acting selfish........... She is not thinking of Simran's feelings, yes i understand she feels betrayed but Simran gave her love for 18 years and she is willing to just throw that away, now that is just horrible.............. Anyways since I just joined this site not too long ago I am looking forward to feeding my input about 'Astitva'......... And to all of you who disagree with my opinion, I am sorry this is just the way I see it!!
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Wonderful update as always.Need we say that everytime now👏

In my opinion Varun Badola has always been a good actor.....can emote superbly and perform comedy and romantic scenes with ease.

Ajai Sinha really has his viewers on the edge of their seats now.

He has shown us to what extent a person can go when one's heart is filled with prejudice and hatred.Radhaji has still not got over the shock of losing her only child and holds Simran responsible for it.See it from her point of view and one would feel sorry for her.As a mother, she had tried to understand Neha's insecurity and had talked to Simran about it.But she was full of admiration for Simran.Life has been rather unfair to her by snatching away her only hope and hence this 'madness' as we call it.Sad isn't it?

Thanks,

Akshata

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

I had told previously that Radha has a link to Simran's sudden asthma problem after the leap. I presume this Radha has a habit of stting fire if she loses her senses. This might have happened some years back, where Simran must have saved Radha from a huge fire accident, thus Simran might have got suffocated. It might have affected her health, thus causing her a permanent ASthma....

Let us see whether this is true...........😉

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

very interesting. Lovely update. I have to admit Ajay Sinha knows how to spin a story.

I am actually looking forward to tomorrow's update.

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great updates Sree.. I wonder what will happen next.. Now Radha wants to kill Astha so Simran can't take her back?!! She is crazy, since Neha's days remember? Poonam is there, don't forget, she'll fix things..

I think Abhi will reach there but Astha would have gone back to Mumbai..

What do you think guys? Well, I can't wait to know what would happen..