sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

When all are talking and Radha is shocked, Poonam comes there. Radha asks her to tell the truth. Poonam is hesitant. Abhi's parents ask her to tell the truth, they say the time has come, now speak out. Poonam then tells Radha that this is the truth. But, Simran had taken a promise from her , so she had been silent. I was thinking in the past few days to tell the truth or not. But never got an opportunity. I am a nurse. With my salary, how can you get so much of luxury, such good lifestyle. You ask for anything, you have it. When you were admitted in the hospital, Simran gave money. She actually sends a checque at the beginning of every month. I keep it exclusively for you, Poonam says. Radha is first shocked. Abhi's parents says you are alive bcos of her. Radha then sees AStha there and changes her opinion.

She tells Poonam that you have hid everything from me, kept me unnoticed. She then goes near AStha , says this is a good trap. She first killed my daughter, then to put off her guilt, gave me money every month. If only i knew she gave me all these things, i would not have touched them. She goes near aStha and says see, she is so manipulative. She has bought you with mpney, so you go to her, Radha says. AStha screams at all saying i will not go there. I will stay with my nani. Radha is happy. Abhi's parents are sad. Radha tells them, go to Simran as you are buried in her help to you. Go this is enough she screams.

Simran is opeining AStha's wardrobe, touching her clothes, kissing them, crying. She remembers the day when AStha cries to Simran not to tell again that she is not her daughter. She then thinks to herself, your studies are getting affected due to this. The season change always upsets your health, so take care of your health. Simran then remembers AStha down with fever and headache, Shaguna trying to feed her, But AStha is waiting for Simran to feed her. Simran comes there, AStha says when AStha is not well, how can in not expect her mom to be near her? She hugs Simran. Simran says why get attached to me like this? If something happens to me, what will you do? AStha hugs Simran and says she will never allow her to go away from her. Simran remembers everything sitting on AStha's bed. Shaguna comes there. She says Abhi's parents have come.

Simran comes to the hall where Abhis' parents are there. She asks why they have come so late, she would have come home. They say they are coming from Nasik. Simran is surprised, asks them why they went there. They say they wanted to tell AStha the truth. THey wanted to bring her from there as if she is with Radha, things will only worsen. Simran says we need to give some time to AStha. They tell AStha is being brainwashed by Radha. Simran says if 2 days of taking is going to wash out 18 long years of love, then something is wrong at my end, i did not give AStha the love she needed. So she is feeling insecure. They say AStha is childish, does not understand things. Simran says a girl not related like Sia cares for me, but my own daughter does not, she cries.

Its night time. Sia is reading the book Determination By Anand. AS she is reading it, she gets a thought. She puts the book down and says to herself, Anandji, if you were here, met me atleast once, i would have told you my giref as well as Simran aunty's grief. She then tells her self that she has to do something. She cannot see Simran getting hurt and leading a miserable life. She calls Sid. She tells him that i dont know when i will find my mother. But Astha and Simran need to patch up. Sid says Astha is not understanding, what can we do? Sia says i understand her position, i want to talk to her atleast once. So can you give her Nasik address? Sid says i will also come with you, we can go tomorrow. Sia says yes.

AStha is seeing Abhi and Neha's marriage photo. She tells her father, papa where are you? You left us when we needed you. You are an escapist, she rudely says that.

Bhavani is with Abhi. Abhi is seeing Astha's photo. Abhi starts to cry with excitement. He has no words coming out of his mouth. He asks Bhavani she has grown so big. What is she doing? Must be studying, isn't it? Bhavani says she is trying to become a doctor. Abhi laughs and says ofcourse, its good that she becomes like her mother. (Must tell you very good acting by Varun here). Bhavani then says AStha knows that Simran is not her mother. Abhi nods his head and says this is infact good. It would have lead to further complications. Good that Simran told her the fact. Bhavani says there is nothing like that. Astha is angry with Simran, she hates her. Simran had not told her the truth. Few days back, Astha got to know the truth from some other source. She hate Simran. She has run away to Nasik, is with Radha. Poonam was telling me that Radha is taking all measures to brainwash Astha's mind. Astha is sure to develop bad thoughts for Simran is she stays more with Radha. Poonam was actuall y telling me that Astha behaved very rudely with Simran when she came to Nasik to take her. Simran is shattered bcos of this, I could not hear Simran's sorrow when Poonam narrated it to me. Bhavani cries. He then screams at Abhi and says this is all bcos of you. You are responsible. How many lives will you spoil, who gave you the right? You are sitting nhere peacefully, trying to repent for the mistakes you made. You write books, write columns, make pots, paint, this is life for you. But all your well wishers are struggling with life there. He screams at him in disgust and goes away. Abhi is shattered, tears coming down his cheek, he does not know what to do, watches AStha's photo.

Sia and Sid go to meet Astha. Astha screams at them, Sid says you do not value friendship too. Sia says i am not that close to you, but i can understand what you are going thro. You have come out of your adopted mother , but you atleast know that she adopted you bcos it was your mother's last wish. But in my case, i was sold and bought, was adopted, i also got to know after 18 years, she says. Sid then says Simran actually took up Simran Saxena as her name, for you. You rfather did not even marry her, she accpeted your responsibility when you were a small kid. Cant you see this? AStha gets very angry and screams at Sia saying shut up. This is between my mother and me, you need not be amessenger. Sia does not stop. Sia asks her so have you stopped loving Simran bcos your mother is someone else. Sid and Sia ask questions at a very quick pace one after another. Sid - So do you love Simran or not? Sia - Just bcos you love your own mother, you hate Simran. Sid - you are selfish. Sia - Simran has brought you up for years, face the truth. Sid - if it is difficult to accept truth, try choosing the right path. Sia- Why are you staying here? you have your grandparents in Mumbai. Sid- You need not go to Simran, but can come to MUmbai. AStha has has enough, she closes her ears, says i will not go back to Simran, but will come to Mumbai to be with her grandparents. She cries. Sid and Sia breathe a sigh of relief. Sia and AStha hug each other. Radha sees this and is shocked.

Night, Abhi calls Bhavani and tells him that he has decided to go to Nasik. But he tells Bhavani not to tell anyone. Bhavani tells Abhi you have made the correct decsion and says we both can go together.

Radha is sleeping in her room when she gets a dream that Simran is pulling AStha forcefully, AStha pleading to remain with nani, Radha trying to stop, but not able to. Simran takes AStha out of the house, leaving Radha shattered and crying. Radha gets up, is perspiring a lot, calls for AStha. She quickly takes a big can of kerosene, goes to the room where Astha and Sia are sleepnig. She pours kerosene all over. She goes to all the rooms, hall, very quickly she pours kerosene, comes to the hall, takes a match box, gives a very maddening smile, lights the matchstick and is about to throw it when the screen freezes.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria'05 thumbnail

God !!!!dont tell me that Radha is getting fits again..is Pranay back from Shillong..please someone call him to handle this paagal lady and thro her out fromt his serial😡

Ria

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the nice and detailed update. 😃

I think before Abhi will reach Nasik, Aastha will move to her grandparents home in Mumbai.
Edited by scorpio_pk - 19 years ago
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Great Update, Sree!!!!

Story is getting very interesting and touchy. I hope Simran gets both her daughters back at once as she has suffered enough in her life.

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thax a lot.👏

hope that things get better in this drama.

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sree, Precise, and prompt.feel as if I saw it live

Thanks a lot

shrek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.... 😊 ⭐️

I think Radha needs to evaluate the whole situation....😡 she is over-whealmed👎🏼 right now......with excitement😈 and frustration😕.... but i m sure that once astha would meet her father she would understand the whole situation

belarajput thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the last scene is Ashtha's dream, will wait for tomorrow. Thank you very much for updates Sri.
HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree
varun is actually getting to be a better actor now.
isnt it???
krazee_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radha belongs in a mental asylum!