Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 2

Part 2: flashback

Virman conversation

V:manvi i am very happy today my dream is coming true I have got grt opportunity and this wil help boost  my career and success is very near to me I can feel that...but manvi  1 month I have to stay away frm u and u knw very well that u are my life my wife and my energy booster hw am I gng to manage without u ...I dnt knw...

M:virat enough of this drama...I knw frm  inside u will be very happy that there will be no one to poke u and u can enjoy u r life as u want to...right virat who knw may be u will find some one better than me there

V:oh manvi pls stop this nonsense no can ever take u r place in my heart u knw tat very well...and I am really going to miss u without u what fun can I have...I love u very much much manvi...

M:ok ok enough of this maska chaska...but virat on serious note can u promise me one thing...

V:anything fr u manvi...

M:never lie to me virat and yes in case really if  u find someone better than me pls do tell me dnt hide anythg frm me because...

V:oh pls stop this manvi and I am gng just fr one month tour nt permanently manvi

M:oye pls listen wat am saying  na virat actually I wanted to tell u tat incase u find someone better thn me then ...

V:then what...

M:listen na then its u r responsibility to find me a handsome guy...hahahahhaha

V:manviii...dnt wry abt tat cos I am nt going to leave u at anycase and  no one can handle u better thn me...but listening to u r talks I am scared now...

M:why...

V:who knw may be u urself will find someone better thn me in this one month...but get one thing clear ok I will never let any guy near u

M:virat stop it...no one can ever take u r place in my life...it is u who I will love till my last breadth...and ur happiness is what matter to me the most for me...

V:I knw manvi and nw enough of this drama nw lets go out fr dinner today ...

At hotel

V:manvi hw much u will miss me when I am nt there

M:I will never miss u ...

V:what??

M: u are always with me whether u are near or far it doesn't matter virat because I feel at times in relationships a farewell is necessary before you can meet again. and meeting again  after a month would definetly become a moment to cherish...that excitement...missing each other...and;.

V:oh manvi the philosopher ok ok I thought u will give some melodramatic answer fr my qstn but am surprised...i am getting to see new side of u r every day...though we are married for about 3months I still dnt knw many thngs abt u ...hw many more secrets are there hidden in u my dear wifey..

M:hahah virat  if u get to knw abt me everything thn u will no longer show interest in knwing me more...so u find it urself na  afterall u are my loving husband and evn u are nt less thn me evn I  still dnt knw everything abt u so feelings are mutual my dear husband ...and  nw I guess we should move towards our house...

V: ok ok wife is always right lets go now...

Virman headed towards their house...but had they ever thought that these talks which they thought will not be of any importance in their lives will represent their future ...or had manvi expected that whatever she said to her husband she will be doing it reality...or did virat knw tat one day he will leave her though he himself had said never he will leave..."promises are meant to be broken aren't they???...or...is it someone's crazy decision??

NEXT

NOTE
pm sent for few...srry if missed anyone or have pmed anyone who is nt intsd
...nxt update will depend on the likes and response
pls do give u r feedback positive or negative..so that i can decide to continue the story or nt..
Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was different...but amazing story Sweety
liked it and the last convo of Virman was superb
waiting for next part
update soon and I got ur PM
thanx 4 it sweety 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey... it's awesome dear...
love manvi's answer when he asked her about missing him...
continue soon and thanks for pm...😊
lujeyn9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb!!!!!!!!!!
thanx 4 pm
Continue sooon😊

pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update FB part was good
he really care and like her
what happen if somebody like
her in present and what is reaction
update soon
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Update..! Promises are made to broken and waiting fir that first dhamaka in their relation...and Maanvi;s reaction to it...Waiting for next n thanks for the PM!
Kicha111 thumbnail
Amazing update
virman's joking Cme true
do cont soon
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was a nice flasbask
cant believe it that they are now separeted...

nice part
thanks for pm
lujeyn9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx 4 pm
😊
niki795 thumbnail
nice update
loved it