This thread needs to be open always
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
thanks for this thread! Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii all... i am searching a story where maan liked geet when he sees her on her engagement n then kidnaps her before marriage n release her safely but everyone misunderstand her n broke the marriage than maan steps in as a good boy n marries her.. 
Can anyone name the story... 
Silvermist32223 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This thread is really helpful...Thank you
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am trying to find a FF...not sure if its completed or not completed and many of the readers maight find the story line a little weard...but YES...I had come across this FF long time back and I am despirate to read it...

In this FF, Maan is in love with Sam who is in stage of Coma due to some mishap... and he is forced to marry Geet and Maan is not able to forget Sam even after his marriage with Geet..and Geet finds no future in this relationship and she takes divorse from Maan and then married to someone else. Is anyone aware of this FF? Kindly post the link here.
Edited by Vaidhumom - 5 years ago
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Once again thanks for the effort you have put to make this thread. I have found links of many FFs which I wanted to read again. There are many stories which were yet to read.
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Plz give name of some stories 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

I am trying to find a FF...not sure if its completed or not completed and many of the readers maight find the story line a little weard...but YES...I had come across this FF long time back and I am despirate to read it...

In this FF, Maan is in love with Sam who is in stage of Coma due to some mishap... and he is forced to marry Geet and Maan is not able to forget Sam even after his marriage with Geet..and Geet finds no future in this relationship and she takes divorse from Maan and then married to someone else. Is anyone aware of this FF? Kindly post the link here.

Anybody knows this one? 😕... I remember Geet later married someone by name PREM.

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

[/DIV]

Anybody knows this one? 😕... I remember Geet later married someone by name PREM.

Check firesafirefire or muskan ff's