Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ekalavya ( he was the best character in the story ) , Abhimanyu
I like karna and Krishna litlle bit 😳
Edited by ..N3rDyM0R0N.. - 11 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Krishna, Abhimanya, Arjun and Karan were my favorites along with Bhishma.
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1) Lord Krishna as he is a hero of this epic
2) Bheem as he only killed duryodhan and dushashan two evils of this story
3) Draupadi i think she is an inspiration for todays women as she just asked for the blood of those men who tried to insult her
4) all pandavas as they are all gud ppl and gread disciples of god krishna and followed him in their gud and bad times
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mahabharata is such a plethora of characters. It's got so many of them and they're all so human. They have this back-story that reflects the reason of their present actions. None of the characters can be termed either black of white, anymore than the circumstances. It's all very highly grey. So, keeping that in mind, I like a lot of characters on a lot of occasions. But my one favorite has got to be Karna. ( :

Epiphany.

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovesunshine

Balarama's only fault was his bias towards Duryodhan. Other than that, his judgement was fine. It was he who stood w/ Krishna during Kansa's tyranny, then in the wars w/ Jarasandha, he played a major role, and in the abduction of Rukmini, it was he alone who held Jarasandha and everyone else - except Rukmi - at bay.

After Samba abducted Lakshmanaa and the Kauravas captured him, Balarama was rebuffed and got a taste of what the Kauravas were like. He then uprooted Hastinapur and set it afloat on the Ganga 😆 and the Kauravas, despite having all those big names - Bheeshma, Drona, Karna, et al grovelled and not only returned Samba to him, but Lakshmanaa as well.

Also, if Yudhisthir was the perfect example of what not to do in a dice game, Balarama did it just right. After the Kurukshetra war, Balarama was in a dice game w/ Rukmi, who still had not lost his hatred of the Yadavas. If Shakuni had the reputation of being one of the best players, Balarama had the reputation of being one of the worst 😆 They played a game in which the stakes kept increasing and Rukmi kept winning and his friends kept mocking Balarama until the final move, which went in Balarama's favor. Rukmi claimed victory, but the divine voices proclaimed Balarama's victory. Rukmi then insulted Balarama, and the latter just struck him dead w/ his mace.

Just like Duryodhan used Shakuni, the Pandavas could have used someone like Balarama on their side in the dice game 😈
nuts_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I like krishna,Bheem And arjun
Edited by nuts_22 - 11 years ago
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna is my favorite...after him its Karna...Draupadi, Satyabhama, Ekalavya, Bhisma, Ghatotkachh...
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like Krishna, all Pandavas and Bhishma.
lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

lovesunshine

Balarama's only fault was his bias towards Duryodhan. Other than that, his judgement was fine. It was he who stood w/ Krishna during Kansa's tyranny, then in the wars w/ Jarasandha, he played a major role, and in the abduction of Rukmini, it was he alone who held Jarasandha and everyone else - except Rukmi - at bay.

After Samba abducted Lakshmanaa and the Kauravas captured him, Balarama was rebuffed and got a taste of what the Kauravas were like. He then uprooted Hastinapur and set it afloat on the Ganga 😆 and the Kauravas, despite having all those big names - Bheeshma, Drona, Karna, et al grovelled and not only returned Samba to him, but Lakshmanaa as well.

Also, if Yudhisthir was the perfect example of what not to do in a dice game, Balarama did it just right. After the Kurukshetra war, Balarama was in a dice game w/ Rukmi, who still had not lost his hatred of the Yadavas. If Shakuni had the reputation of being one of the best players, Balarama had the reputation of being one of the worst 😆 They played a game in which the stakes kept increasing and Rukmi kept winning and his friends kept mocking Balarama until the final move, which went in Balarama's favor. Rukmi claimed victory, but the divine voices proclaimed Balarama's victory. Rukmi then insulted Balarama, and the latter just struck him dead w/ his mace.

Just like Duryodhan used Shakuni, the Pandavas could have used someone like Balarama on their side in the dice game 😈

Thnaks for so much information about balarama...i just thought that even though he was divine why did he not see the real face of duryodhan? why did he just kept prefering him?

yea how i wish balarama would had been palying in the dice game and one smash of his mace and all kauravas including shakuni dead..😆
sonanai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please do not write something about actors here...Mahabharat characters are not depending for any characters. This is simply disgusting when anybody compares actors rather than commenting on characters of this epic. Mahabharat is not BR chopra or his creations...I know the actors were tremendous and did good justice to the characters...But we need to come out of the old mindset...Till then we dont come out of it we will not accept the new piece of art...
Please think about Krishna rather than thinking about Nitish Bhardwaj or some other actors...
Its a heartful request to all of you...Please come out of it...
Edited by sonanai - 11 years ago