Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

she is giving me such negative vibes :(

I'm getting the same, sita. She's pretty, I give her that, but I don't know, I'm not getting good vibes. I rather have Rasika, and I get better vibes from Ridheema. I'm sorry I have to say this, but I'm not getting good vibes from this actress.
I have this feeling that she will be in all the interview segments with Ayaz and poor Nikita will get pushed aside. There I said my worst fears.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diva82

I'm getting the same, sita. She's pretty, I give her that, but I don't know, I'm not getting good vibes. I rather have Rasika, and I get better vibes from Ridheema. I'm sorry I have to say this, but I'm not getting good vibes from this actress.

I have this feeling that she will be in all the interview segments with Ayaz and poor Nikita will get pushed aside. There I said my worst fears.

yes...i dont know why but vinny seems to b some extra smart type of gal ...i am not getting gud vibes...yes even ridimma never gave me such vibes...
I dont want to see her giving interviews with RanTara...i am least intersted...😵
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope she is not negative n then agar positive rahi toh bhi prob hain!