Blue Lotus3 Arshi ss Last part pg93

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

pt1-pg1 pt2-pg6 pt3:pg12 pt4:pg19 pt5:pg26 pt6 -pg32 pt7-pg39 pt8:pg46 pt9:pg52 pt10-pg58 pt11-pg66 pt12:pg73 pt13:pg80 pt14:pg87 pt15:pg93

Blue Lotus 3 Part 1

This is the sequel to my FF Blue Lotus2 which was the sequel to Blue Lotus.

For those who have not read Blue lotus i'm writing it's gist here:

Blue lotus1 :

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1957976

Blue lotus 2(sequel):https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3055323

Blue lotus1:

Arnav falls for his nani's home hurse Khushi whout knowing tht she is engaged to Akash.Khushi believes in d myth of blue lotus ie we have to submit a coin to the temple,if bue lotus blooms in d temple pond that means God is saying that she i right.Wen blue lotus bloomed in d pond she fe that falling in luv with Arnav is not wrong.She surrendered mentally & physically 2 Arnav.

Their neighbour Anjali was Khushi's best friend.Anjali who used to admire & respect her brother in law Shyam realized that he hadan evl eye on her.Her sister got separated from Shyam.

Khushi told Akash that she luvs someone else.Thus Akash decided to marry Khushi's sister Payal.With a shock Khushi realized that Arnav was just using her.He married Lavanya.Lavanya was very sweet 2 Khushi.With a shock she realized that khushi was Arnav's ex-gf.But she never hurt Khushi,but she blamed Arnav for using and ditching Khushi.Arnav told Lavanya that he ditched khushi only bcz h realised ht se was cheating on him.Arnav miunderstood Khushi wen he saw her with akash.Akash payal ot married & there Lavanya realized that it was all Arnav's misunderstanding.Lavanya cleared d misunderstandings.Lavanya divorced Arnav 2 reunite Arnav & Khushi.Arnav and Khushi got married.Lavanya found luv in her child hood friend Rahul & Anjali's marriage got fixed with Shaleen.

Blue lotus2:

5 yrs have passed.Still Arnav-Khushi are childless.khushi is guilty.She thinks that it's Lavanya' curse that is following them as because of her Arnav-Lavanya's marriage broke.She wanted to apologize to Lavanya.Everyone taunts Khushi for not being able to conceive. But Arnav supported her.Khushi's sister Payal who is married to Akash is pregnant for the 2nd time.Anjali married her late sister's husband Shyam after her husband Shaleen died.Khushi used to wonder how Anjali seems to be sweet to him as she herself had told Khushi not so good things about him.Later Anjali killed Shyam and got jailed.Because It was Shyam who killed her sister and her husband Shaleen to get married to her.To take revenge on him only she married him and pretended to be in love with him.Shyam & her sister's kids are taken care of Shaleen's family.Lavanya who came back made Khushi insecure.But Lavanya was with her son Dev and husband Rahul.She was sweet to Khushi.Khushi was relieved after knowing that Lavanya's life has'nt been destroyed because of her and she is happy with Rahul & Dev.Khushi became pregnant and they all are happy.
Now read Blue lotus3...

Friends,I had done photo editing with Cchanchan pics,instead of Manav I used Arnav's face.But I was informed that such edited pics r not allowed in IF.So i removed those pics.If anyone wants 2 c those pics inform me

Part 1

Khushi was very happy when she felt a life inside her stomach.She saw rain drops falling down.She went out to feel the rain of happiness.She felt that the rain was happy seeing her happy.She moved herself slowly to the music of rain.Arnav watched her from behind.He felt how she turned out to be a rain beauty.
He said in his mind:Khushi,like always your magic is pulling me towards you.I can't live without you.My life is so dry without you.

Hum tere bin
Ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

Suddenly Khushi saw him looking at her.She became shy.She veiled her face with the shawl.

He went closer to her.She was very shy. He held her hand and slowly unveiled her face.She blushed.

They looked at each other deeply.
K:Arnavji,what were you thinking?
A:That I can't live without you.You are the reason to live.If you were not with me there would not have been a reason for me to live.

Hum tere bin
Ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera
Tujh se juda agar ho jayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jayenge juda

She became emotional.
The rain drops covered them beautifully.They looked at each other and smiled.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

He pulled her towards him.They had a passionate eye lock.His fingers moved caressed her rosy lips.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ek pal door gavara nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera..
Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho
Tum hi ho..
Tum hi ho..

She circled her arms around his neck romantically.

They drowned in rain romance.He held her soft hands.

They swayed to music together.

Tere liye
Hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun
De diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko
Dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai
Naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhura na raha
Hunm..

Arnav's soft skin rubbed her face.She moved away blushing.

She turned back.Seeing him she ran into his arms.

He carried her in his arms.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho(Aashiqui2).

The next morning Khushi woke up blushing thinking of their passionate rainy night.She took bath and came.She smiled seeing Arnav sleeping.She sat close to him.Her wet hair touched his skin.

Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled at her.She smiled.He pulled her close to him.Suddenly Arnav's Nani Jayashree called them.
"Arnav...Khushi..."

They both got up and went to see Jayashree.
Jayashree smiled.
K:Naniji,what's the matter?
J:Nothing serious Khushi bitiya.Since you have completed 3 months of pregnancy it's safe.We are happy...So why don't we celebrate it? I am thinking of conducting a party.
Arnav and Khushi smiled.
A:Nani...
J:Chottu...you are going to be a father.What more is needed for me now?
Arnav-Khushi smiled.

Party...

Khushi was blessed by her parents Shekhar and Indira.
Indira was emotional:Finally God blessed my little lotus.
Khushi smiled.
Khushi's sister Payal:I knew that God cannot ignore you.I am so happy for you.
Payal hugged Khushi.
Payal gave her husband Akash a glass of water.
Akash:Khushi,wish you all the best.

K:Thanks a lot Akashji.
Jayashree:I invited you all to inform a happy news.My chotta and my daughter in law Khushi are going to be parents.

Everyone smiled.Arnav and Khushi were very happy.Arnav's eyes glowed with happiness seeing his sweet heart Khushi's happiness.

Khushi hugged Jayashree.
K:Thank you Naniji for this wonderful party.It's because of your blessing that happiness came to me and Arnavji.Bless us Naniji.

Jayashree blessed Khushi and Arnav:God bless you.
J:If you want to thank someone thank God.He only gave you this happiness.
Khushi smiled.
Khushi and Arnav stood before God's idol and thanked God:Thank you God for this happiness.Please let our baby come out safely.That's my only request.
Arnav smiled.He closed his eyes and prayed silently.

Everybody was busy talking to each other.Khushi was walking happily enjoying her present moments.Her leg got slipped and she began to fall down.But Arnav's strong hands held her preventing her from falling down.Khushi caught his shirt tightly.Arnav smiled.

K:I got scared Arnavji.For a moment I thought due to a fall we will lose our baby.
A:When I am with you how can I let you lose the baby?
Khushi smiled.They both shared a pleasant eye lock.

Rabba ve...

K:Arnavji...you are my luck.If you were not with me my life would have gone the way I did'nt want.
He smiled:How can I be not with you?I am born for you.
She became emotional.
Khushi held his shoulder tight as he was her strength.

Suddenly they heard Payal's cry.They rushed to Payal.
Akash,Shekhar,Khushi and Indira were scared.
K:Jeeji...what happened?
Akash:Payal...
P:Akashji,my stomach is paining.
Indira:Payal is having her labour pain.
Arnav:Take her to the hospital immediately.
They took Payal to the hospital.
Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! blue lotus 3 very nice...
wow! rain dance lovely...
the editing so nice all...
arnav khushi expecting...
naniji threw a party...
khushi was about to fall...
arnav caught her in right time...
payal is in labor...
update soon...
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
morphing of pictures r nt allowed
ita an IF rule
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
continue soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi der congrats on the new SS! Thanks 4 da pm! Awesum update! Khushi pregnant! Well written! update soon
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Blue lotus 3!! WOWW... Thats vry interesting. Do continue soon.
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome start !!!!!!!!!!!!

loved it
continue it soon
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...glad khushi is pregnant...ArHi sooo cute...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hmm i didnt read previous ones but shall read this one
so she is pregnant after ages
phew that was close
she could have been in tricky spot there right
but he caught her on time
so her jjii is gonna have the baby
hope it all goes well
hmmm should have read the other two season too
but will do with this one