This looks good. Can I join?
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
woah, two evil mama's forming a team. 😈
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bheeshma is giving lessons to Vichitravirya, who is pissed drunk. Bheeshma tosses him a mace, but instead of catching it, V gets knocked over & groans. Satyavati comes running in.

S: Oh, my poor little baby. Did Bheeshma hurt you? Baaad Bheeshma!! Bheeshma, why are you so rough on him - he's your little bro after all?

B: Mata, I'm trying to teach him and make him as strong as me. Trying to help him overpower enemies as strong as me. If he is always gonna be pissed drunk like this, and cant hold himself together, how will he defend even himself, let alone his kingdom?

S: How dare you say that about my dear baby!!! You think that just b'cos you made a vow to be a brahmachari all your life and gave up the throne, we owe you? Don't you dare give us that attitude! 😡

B: I'm not. But mata, how do you want him to develop? Don't you want to see him be a strong ruler, married and having powerful sons?

S: Sure I do, and speaking of married, I want you to get wives for him.

B: That was my point: shouldn't he get his own wives?

S: Again, you're giving me that attitude? Listen, this is what I want you to do. You know, the ruler of Kashi? His daughter Amba was busy laughing & enjoying the other day, while poor Vichu was being raked by Prishatha. So here is what I want you to do. I want you to go and disrupt their swayamvara and abduct Amba & her 2 sisters, and bring them here, so that they become my bahus. I want Amba to wait on me like a maid, and produce babies for my sweet little baby!

B: (w/ a sigh) As you wish!

Bheeshma leaves the palace and goes off on his Ravanesque expedition, and Vichu heaves a sigh of relief.

V: Thank you, mom!

S: Is there anything you want, my darling baby?

V: How about another Johnny Walker?

S: Sure, would you like to split it w/ me?

V: Be my guest!
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Varaali, this is too awesome 👏 - how you turned this story around. 🤣

Continue w/ the dasi story please 😆
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Varaali

Nobody knows, much less remembers their names, so I'd just use D2-D7 to denote them,

Just FYI- Kirtiman, Sushena, Bhadrasena, Rju, Sammardhana, Bhadra.
Edited by varaali - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: varaali

Just FYI- Kirtiman, Sushena, Bhadrasena, Rju, Sammardhana, Bhadra.

Were they all in chronological order?
Vr15h thumbnail
Surya, please be regular here & make your own stuff too 😆 I'll do 1 chapter of KMMK every page, but you and others please also fill in your own stuff as well 😆
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Vrish...wow...KMMK is going good...u killed PMR...lolzz...and the serial version is awesome...
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Surya, please be regular here & make your own stuff too 😆 I'll do 1 chapter of KMMK every page, but you and others please also fill in your own stuff as well 😆

Umm... me and comedy? My mind goes completely blank when you ASK for comedy... for me its just flashes of comedy here and their with some sarcasm and sadism thrown in between... and yes, I'll try to be as regualr as possible, considering that I have school and class and other stuff...😆

Oh well, lets not divert from the topic!
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey! Wait a minute - in all this melee you forgot Radha! The question is, with so many boys, who will she love?😆