Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Ok Da. But in Bangla, they also used the word Da after the name for respect. So Bheem will sound quite respectful instead of being angry.😆

But in Tamil, Da is used among friends / for younger people... It is not at all used as a term of respect. In fact quite the opposite.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: varaali

Vrish- will you take this story up to the Pandavas' Swargarohan- or will it be Patala- avataran in this case?

Right up to Swargarohan! Despite the deviations from the main story, my goal is to somewhat approximate the original - hard as it may be to believe - or do 😆

Incidentally, welcome here! I was wondering why you hadn't commented so far - I thought you were mad @ me for this 😆 But glad you came!

Am not familiar w/ Kolaveri, so can't comment. But Bhima will get an exhaulted status in my story - in fact, if this Mahabharata ever plays out in a future kalpa, he may make me his PA 😆
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
I'll take a break from KMMK, and do one about the last 2 episodes. KMMK will average 1 a page.

Shantanu & Satyavati were out on a date, fishing. The water currents made their boat collide against some rocks, so that Satyavati got thrown & landed on Shantanu. The 2 exchanged eyelocks, a la Maneet ❤️😆

Satyavati then resumed her fishing. Shantanu said something wrong about her not being able to catch a swordfish, which magically appeared in the river. So Satyavati took an hilsa fish as bait, and tossed it into the water. The swordfish took the bait, & Satyavati reeled it out.

Suddenly, a shark appeared, and Shantanu got his weapons ready. However, Satyavati took her harpoon, which her Norse friend from Scandinavia had sent her, and speared it. Shantanu sent it to Hastinapur, & they had a feast.

Shantanu then took Satyavati to a party, where they all took a good amount of alcohol, in addition to all the riverwater food. Shantanu told Satyavati of his previous marriage to Ganga, and how she had drowned all his 8 kids, so he threw her out. A year later, Vichitravirya was born, and went off to Panchala to fight king Prushata. Prushata took him prisoner and had him put on a Roman rack, which his Roman friend had sent him. Vichitravirya was left unconscious after the punishment.

In the meantime, the princess of Kashi - Amba, wanted a date. So she approached King Shalva, and they went on a date. On the way, they saw Satyavati, who was furious at seeing them enjoying while her son was goodness knows where. Amba retaliated, and the 2 started a fight - Satyavati w/ her harpoon, and Amba w/ her torch. 😆

Shantanu soon joined them and sat down w/ Shalva, in order to enjoy this catfight 😈
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vrish - 🤣
But hang on. YOu said, " A year later, Vichitravirya was born, and went off to Panchala to fight king Prushata." DOes this mean he went off to Panchala when he was a one year old baby???? 🤣🤣🤣
🤣
🤣
varaali thumbnail
Vrish- I was watching Jeremy Brett hollering at Watson and didn't actually want to pause the video to read your CNAT-but I did...
and it was worth it 🤣 Satyavati -vs- Amba

Well, I had suggested somewhere y'day that, given the way women are being depicted, Draupadi might just order Dushashana to strip Yudhishthira instead...but i had't reckoned Satyavati fighting Amba...
Vr15h thumbnail
I think Draupadi will play the game of dice w/ Gandhari, and order Bhima to drag Duryodhan to court and strip him right there. 😈

Surya, they're showing leaps. So Vichitravirya is born, and the next scene would be him being about to be executed by Prishatha 😆

I think my scene of him slipping into the fire and getting cremated there was better 😆
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I think Draupadi will play the game of dice w/ Gandhari, and order Bhima to drag Duryodhan to court and strip him right there. 😈

Gah! 🤣

Word Count: 1

varaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

A good opportunity for Gandhari to remove the blindfold from her eyes and look at Duryodhana and do whatever she was planning to do on the eve of the last day of the battle.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm, alright. played straight at the end.
Vr15h thumbnail
Arijit
Abh maza shuru hoyega 😆