Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
But since Ambalika was halfway through the phere-vere wouldn't taht make it 5 and a HALF weddings?
Well, yeah and the Vichitravirya slipping into the \fire was horribly funny. YOu are one sadistic person...😈
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg dear kahani aapki Mahabharat ki was awesome...
Keep it up dear...
6 marriages and 2 funerals 🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

But since Ambalika was halfway through the phere-vere wouldn't taht make it 5 and a HALF weddings?

Well, yeah and the Vichitravirya slipping into the \fire was horribly funny. YOu are one sadistic person...😈

Oh, that will be the object of severe debate when it comes to succession arguments. All your arguments will be voiced by one party or the others.

Congratulations - you're now one of the KMMK co-authors 😈😆
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@vrish, it seems vyaas has a compition, but what about krishna?who will guide those goody two shoes pandavas?
Edited by Arijit007 - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

@vrish, it seems vyaas has a compition, but what about krishna?who will guide those goody two shoes pandavas?

Arijit

Krishna will still be there. His story will be changed in different ways. 😆

Also, don't assume that the Pandavas will be goody 2 shoes. You'll see why in part 6 😆
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
oh well, everything is going for a chenge i think, now what about dhritaraashtra and pandu, d is not blind p is not weak, what about shakuni? you are elimineting every seed of conflict. 😛
OMG Vrish, me as co author? Why this sudden decision?
Back to KMMK:

Pandu is the eldest? OK...
Ok, so politics here also... Hmm... Ok yeah... But is Dhritu blind? Or will you say something like he will try to assasinate Pandu and will get blinded instead?😆 Ok that is sadistic..
Arijit007 thumbnail
hmm, great idea, surya. 😆
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

OMG Vrish, me as co author? Why this sudden decision?

Back to KMMK:

Pandu is the eldest? OK...
Ok, so politics here also... Hmm... Ok yeah... But is Dhritu blind? Or will you say something like he will try to assasinate Pandu and will get blinded instead?😆 Ok that is sadistic..

Not necessarily - there will be the normal plotting & scheming & politics out here as well, as you noticed. I just gave you the credit for thinking exactly like my characters are going to think. It's almost like you writing it 😆

Originally posted by: Arijit007

oh well, everything is going for a chenge i think, now what about dhritaraashtra and pandu, d is not blind p is not weak, what about shakuni? you are elimineting every seed of conflict. 😛

No, there will always be other pretexts for the succession struggle, which will remain. Don't worry, you'll very much have the Pandava-Kaurava war. Just that the alliances for some will change, but the outcome will still be a Pandava victory.
OK, your story is gettng funnier and funni- WHAT! Kunti's first son was Yudhishtira???? How come! 😲😲😲