Posted: 11 years ago
OMG Vrish, you just changed Mahabharata!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ virsh

yeh kahani aapke Mahabharat ki...???😲

it's hilarious... 🀣🀣
Gawwd the first part... the D3 reality show.. I actually imagined DKDM's Indra organizing such thing.. and Mr. Mahabhish and Mr. Vayu.. the stalkers of Devlok..

to top it all, the Shapath tem giving Shapath to Shantanu...!!! OMG..

Bow down to you sir.. u will give a tough competition to Ekta Kapoor in this genre 🀣🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Heh, heh... But I thought, if BRC can do it & Ekta can do it, maine kaise kami par geya?
Stay tuned - as Ronald Reagan once said, 'You ain't seen nothing yet' πŸ˜†
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha good one Vrish. Now this place is going to rock. πŸ˜†
kaatayani thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Heh, heh... But I thought, if BRC can do it & Ekta can do it, maine kaise kami par geya?

Stay tuned - as Ronald Reagan once said, 'You ain't seen nothing yet' πŸ˜†

gr8 expecting bouncers frm u..!!πŸ‘

atleast here i won't get disappointed...πŸ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Reposting an earlier contribution by Minakshi in the DkDM CNAT, on Mahabharata

Originally posted by: mnx12

In a meeting of CVs of DKDM, some new writers are invited to add new stories.

One of them tells one of CVs , sir I am a very big fan of your characterisation of the latest hero of your show, why did you kill him, he should have been made immortal.

CV: How can I do that? We have to refer to Puranas atleast some times.

New Writer (NW): Sir it's in our hand what to show, we can make or break any character. Viewres will appreciate, what ever you'll show

CV: Thank you for liking my creation.

NW: Sir, I've written Mahabharat, I request you to read my story.

CV: But Mahabharat is already there, someone is making that as a show too.

NW: Sir, what I' ve written is a master pc. Please hear it once.

CV: Ok, but I have only 10 mins. Compelete your story before that.

NW: Sir, actually Mahabharat is not a story of war between Kauravas & Pandavas. The real issue was something else.

CV gets interested in this concept.

CV: What was it ?

NW: Sir Mahabharat happened because of parental issues.

CV: What?

NW: Yes Sir, Karna's father was Surya dev. Did he look after him? Had he looked after him, given him his rights then, this son of Sun would have lived longer & may be would have rulled the World.

Sir I am highly impressed with the way you had portrayed that parallel lead called Jalandhar in your show. Here Karna from childhood wants to know who his father is & after growing up goes to Suryadev, demanding answer for the unjustice done to him, wants to replace him. Sir it can be a 3 months track.

Then we can continue with Yudhisthir, he can question Dharmaraj, we'll make it 2 months track.

Next Arjun, is a dynamic character. His father Indra has lots of potential to explore, he'll try many tricks to stop him. He can send Apsaras to distract his own son. We can make it a 4 months track.

Nakul & Sahadev with Ashwini Kumar can have a parallel track with Bhim & Vayu dev for another 3 months. We can add Draupadi along with each bro's different wives for our viewer's interest. There can be some love stories resulting in marriages.

Sir, in the 1st month we can show how they were born then we already have next 1 years's story with all the Pandavas confronting their fathers for not taking their responsibility.
Because of this daddy issues, there was no choice for Pandavas, they had to fight with their cousins Kauravas. After that we can continue with the war story. Even that war can be continued for 6 months, with each character's dilemma portrayed in detail. Why only Arjun had questions in his mind? Even others can be confused too. Sir how did you like my take on Mahabharat?

CV thinks if this idea is accepted, the channel might replace me & ask him to write for DKDM. This guy is smart.

CV: Well I don't think this channel will buy this script.
NW: No problem sir, I know someone who'll like this script, she too wants to make Mahabharat. I am sure she'll like my take on Mahabharat.

kaatayani thumbnail
3 weddings and a funeral...🀣🀣

killer that was..!!!
Vr15h thumbnail
Sure, there will be Dhritarashtra & Pandu! Whoever said that Vyasa had to be their father? You might have noticed that I deliberately omitted him, since the stuff I'm writing has nothing to do w/ him. Instead, his dad has a new role here. πŸ˜† I pulled out new dads from the Vasus πŸ˜†

Naah, I dedicate this story to both BR Chopra & Ekta, who made up whatever they felt like. I used to seethe at the inaccuracies years ago, but not any more. As Confucius or someone else said, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! πŸ˜†
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Vrish!! Kahani Aapke Mahabharat Ki!awesome title...yaha to kuch aur he Mahabharat chaling..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Keep it up..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
For those of you who didn't catch this as yet, there was a 1994 British romantic comedy called '4 weddings and a funeral' starring Hugh Grant. So I took that theme and pasted it above, and we ended up w/ 6 weddings and 2 funerals. πŸ˜†

Actually, it would be 5 weddings & 2 funerals, since Ambalika's marriage to Vichitravirya wasn't completed before he died, so her only hubby was V3. As a preview, that would be the basis of the Kaurava-Pandava rivalry in this story 😈

I'll post more in the next page. More comments please - how's it? πŸ˜†