-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey Edited my comment on page 1 :)
lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely lovely summary!

well on a funnier note in the end yudisthira mentioned abt kaliyug and people getting white hair at sixteen! I am thirty and have white hair 😆 so maybe we are close to the end of kaliyug...😉 Kaalki where are you?
Edited by lovesunshine - 11 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the detailed information. 🤗 really came in handy. 👍🏼 time well spent 👏
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovesunshine

thanks for the lovely lovely summary!

well on a funnier note in the end yudisthira mentioned abt kaliyug and people getting white hair at sixteen! I am thirty and have white hair 😆 so maybe we are close to the end of kaliyug...😉 Kaalki where are you?

It's Thor kalyug 😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Celestial-

Thanks alot for posting Nandini 😳
Indeed a good job

So While I went through this.. I could actually relate this to the Real mahabharata scenario into my mind as I went through some books on mahabharata.. as Mahabharat is mahabharat , way writing could differ but fact is one. 😳

The best part of mahabharat I feel like is.. where Sri Krishna Derives to Arjun what Kartabya is 😊 Whatever may be the situation you need to do your Karma, That is the biggest lesson of life, The part where they prepare for the War, is like 2 sides of a coin is preparing to fight 😳 Draupadi's humiliation actually lead to a destruction. Even men should be careful today while humiliating women. but who cares, people proceed with their nasty deeds.

Interesting fact is that, about the Satyavati part.. I actually like that, her strong high ambtions could make such things.. And I love Bhisma's birth also.. While Ganga was with Bhisma's Father , She told him when he will call her Gangey... she will leave him.. so he needs to callhim Ganga... When she gave birth to his sons, she was used to kill their sons , immidiately after the birth... and when Bhisma's father says Gangey.. please leave this kid atleast.. Then she left him. Such interesting things.. Ahh.. 😳😳 I am gonna enjoy the show, If I get some Quality time to watch it. 😊

-Riti

Beautiful post riti

The Geeta is the best thing in Mahabharata
I agree