shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sooraj and Sandhya were coming in the lift after collecting the necklace. Suddenly they heard a thud and the lift came to a standstill. Sandhya and Sooraj pressed various floor buttons. But the lift was stuck. Then Sandhya noticed the phone and the emergency number written on top of it. She called that. No one was picking on the other side. She tried 4-5 times and in her last attempt someone picked it up. Sandhya explained the situation to the person who picked the phone. Then the man told.

" Bhabiji khabrayiye math. Hum aadhe ghante mein pahunjege( Sister don't worry, we will come in half an hr)

Now SURYA had nothing to do. But wait for the repair crew to come. They stared at each other. Sooraj told " Sandhyaji ab yahan ek ghanta to lagega kya Karen"( Sandhyaji I guess it will take 1 hr what shall we do in the meantime)

Soorajji aap bait jayiye , mein bhi baitithi hoon ethi der khade rahna mushkil hain"( Soorajji sit, I will also sit , it's difficult to stand for such long time)

So they both sat on the floor of the lift side by side. " Sandhyaji vaise woh necklace bahut sundar hain. Shayad mujhe ek aur lena tha , aap ke liye"( Sandhyaji the necklace you took is very beautiful, I should have taken one for you too)

" Soorajji ek bhai ke liye rakshabandhan ke din sabse khas uski behen honi chahiye. Us din jho pyaar uska haq hain use kisi aur ke saath math bantiye"( Soorajji for Rakhi day from a brother's perspective the sister is the most important person. Don't share the love that is the right of the sister on that day with anyone)

Saying this Sandhya was lost in thoughts. She remembered the Rakhi she has tied on Ankur. The pledge he had taken to protect her. How shallow were the pledges when he felt he was threatening his self interest. Her eyes welled with tears when she thought about that betrayal though she had forgiven him.

Sooraj noticed those tears in her eyes. He pulled her closer to him. Sandhya placed her head on his shoulders. Somehow the tears were not stopping. Sooraj didn't ask her anything and he just gently pressed her hands. He knew what was the pain that was going in her heart, there was no need to discuss it. After sometime he felt Sandhya holding his hand tightly. He pulled her in a tighter hug. Then Sandhya spoke " Soorajji ek baath tho sach hai ki mere bhai ne mere saath dhoka kiya. Par agar who dhoka nahi karthe tho mujhe aap kaise milthe, aur itna pyaar mein kaise mehsoos kar pathi. Isliye main tho kahungi ki Ankur bhaiya ne Rakhi ki kasam khub nibhayi, apni behen ko unhone aise haath mein de diya jho hamesha use khush rakh saktha hai "( Soorajji it is a fact that my brother cheated me. But if he hadn't cheated how would I have got you. How would I get the chance to experience so much love. So I will tell that Ankur has kept the pledge of Rakhi. He gave away my hand in marriage to someone who can keep me always happy)

Sooraj looked at her. She was smiling ear to ear and he too laughed with her as they heard the lift moving down.

PS: Ab CVs ne lift mein kya rakha hain I have no clue. But this is something nice I would like to see if not hardcore romance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. Nice thread sruthi ji. πŸ‘
Dabhholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS Shruthi.
jhema thumbnail
Nice OS shruthi.πŸ‘
But coming to CVs, They will end up with a Diyaaa oh Diyaaa eyelock again.πŸ₯±
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone for liking it. Actually I started writing something else , but ended up with something else. πŸ˜ƒ
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice shruthi
i think cvs will give an eyelock some romantic looks hand clasping thats all

after all this is dabhπŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
as expected lift scene was normal πŸ˜†
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OS Shruthi.  Keep writing more.
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well written.. πŸ‘  like it.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS, Shruthi😊...what does OS stand for??