Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Nah pics were posted earlier. And It's been in news for ages. Shahid & Ileana has a scene with him.

Shahid's character is a diehard Salman fan in this movie. Just APKGK with Ranbir & Kat being a Sallu fan.

Sorry m interrupting but illena has a scene with Salman too? Shahid explained the scene in one of his recent IVs ... something like how Salman ends up thinking Shahid's a real cop and runs away from him ... and Shahid chases him ... the whole scene happens in two vehicles ... It souned like it was only a SHahid/Salman scene.

Originally posted by: DAKDAK

That would be a dream to see them together, I think Salman himself got so many project up his sleeves right now, Kick, Sooraj Barjatya, Parbudeva, and No entry Sequel. 

It would be difficult for Salman to  give dates after so many project lined up

They both should do it by 25th anniversary of AAA which would be 2019. I know. But it'll be a good tribute. And they both can manage to groom up and keep looking refreshing like Sunny Paaji for another 6 years. 😆

I read Salman is also doing some non-masala film with Mahesh Manjrekar and then he is doing a social/comedy film called I am Hariprasad where he plays a tour guide  

Then Tom & Jerry (Partner 2) is being put on hold too. Damn. & now we hear Kjo flick.

Aamir might play safe till then and one flick per year.

@Jake

I saw the Zoom reporters claiming that so I don't know😆
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

They both should do it by 25th anniversary of AAA which would be 2019. I know. But it'll be a good tribute. And they both can manage to groom up and keep looking refreshing like Sunny Paaji for another 6 years. 😆

I read Salman is also doing some non-masala film with Mahesh Manjrekar and then he is doing a social/comedy film called I am Hariprasad where he plays a tour guide  

Then Tom & Jerry (Partner 2) is being put on hold too. Damn. & now we hear Kjo flick.

Aamir might play safe till then and one flick per year.

Hope this bold part is true,  I want to see him proving his haters wrong, that he can do quality cinema as well that with huge BO success 

I hope it works out

Edited by DAKDAK - 10 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
as someone pointed out, if aamir and salman aren't part of it, he shudnt do the movie...AAA is all abt aamir and salman! I really don't want him 2 cast others as leads. it jus wont work.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
superb...hope magic of AAA comes back
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hope they add