Numm has a copied concept

marshiamumu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry to say but this new serial Numm has a copied concept of the serial Noor Bano 🤔 One hero with two wives one older and another younger. Big 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tot-batot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marshiamumu

Sorry to say but this new serial Numm has a copied concept of the serial Noor Bano 🤔 One hero with two wives one older and another younger. Big 👎🏼

In Noor Bano, was there the concept of "Vani"?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not a copied concept. So many shows previously have also used the basic storyline, before Noor Bano as well. Besides the presentation and conceptualization of Numm is different. Hardly from two episodes I can already say Numm is miles ahead at being better.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It's clear you haven't seen either of the drama because this accusation is completely wrong.

In Numm, Sania Saeed's character is "married" to Fawad's character under the tradition of Wan, when she was an adult but he was still a kid. In Noor Bano, Mahnoor's character was married to Imran Abbas's because Imran's parents didn't want her to leave the Haveli as she was the last nishani of Imran's uncle. Imran was an adult, or close to one, when the marriage happened.

In Numm, Fawad's character was married to Kanza's in a typical arranged marriage system, one he didn't do willingly. In NB, Imran's character met Tooba's when he went to study overseas and his marriage to her had his willingness, if not love.

Lastly, Numm is set against the backdrop of feudalism and highlights the tradition of Wani. That's the basic premise of it. Noor Bano was all about a lady who to safeguard her love for her own ego, deliberately pushed away the man who loved her and her child.

VAST differences. And as said above, the showing of a man having an older and younger wife is nothing unique or novel. It's one of the highly tried and tested formulas in dramas.
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marshiamumu

No ... ! It is Not Plz
Having the same concept doesn't mean it's copied lol
marshiamumu thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicySugar..

It's clear you haven't seen either of the drama because this accusation is completely wrong.

In Numm, Sania Saeed's character is "married" to Fawad's character under the tradition of Wan, when she was an adult but he was still a kid. In Noor Bano, Mahnoor's character was married to Imran Abbas's because Imran's parents didn't want her to leave the Haveli as she was the last nishani of Imran's uncle. Imran was an adult, or close to one, when the marriage happened.

In Numm, Fawad's character was married to Kanza's in a typical arranged marriage system, one he didn't do willingly. In NB, Imran's character met Tooba's when he went to study overseas and his marriage to her had his willingness, if not love.

Lastly, Numm is set against the backdrop of feudalism and highlights the tradition of Wani. That's the basic premise of it. Noor Bano was all about a lady who to safeguard her love for her own ego, deliberately pushed away the man who loved her and her child.

VAST differences. And as said above, the showing of a man having an older and younger wife is nothing unique or novel. It's one of the highly tried and tested formulas in dramas.

1st of all it's not justified for you saying that i haven't watched any of the shows as u have no idea about it. I said numm has a copied ''CONCEPT'', NOT everything here is similar to Noor Bano! Now it'll be childish if you say each n every character and scene of a drama has to be similar to another if anyone wants to call it a copied drama. 😆 🤣

2ndly numm has just started so I'll see whatever it has been shown in the drama till now as I don't have much farig time to sit and google the whole plot and story of this particular drama. LOL 😆

As of yet numm HAS a copied concept, whether of Noor Bano or Vani that doesn't matter. You can't deny 😉
marshiamumu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

It's not a copied concept. So many shows previously have also used the basic storyline, before Noor Bano as well. Besides the presentation and conceptualization of Numm is different. Hardly from two episodes I can already say Numm is miles ahead at being better.

I said numm has a copied ''CONCEPT'', NOT everything here is similar to Noor Bano! How can you even expect two dramas to be totally same LOL 🤣 i didn't like Noor bano either and don't like Numm as well...no need to be hyper 😆
marshiamumu thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Having the same concept doesn't mean it's copied lol

I said numm has a copied ''CONCEPT'', NOT everything here is similar to Noor Bano! How can you even expect two dramas to be totally same LOL 🤣